Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Search for playlist based on song

You should be able to search for playlists based on a song feature. For example, I make a lot of playlists and if I'm thinking of a specific song by Dr. Dog, "The Breeze," then there should be a way for me to search "The Breeze" and find all of my pe...

• Casual Listener
  • You should be able to search for playlists based on a song feature. For example, I make a lot of playlists and if I'm thinking of a specific song by Dr. Dog, "The Breeze," then there should be a way ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Custom Playbar

Seeing how when you play any Star Wars soundtrack there is a lightsaber, I thought it would be quite cool to add an option for customizable play bars. Whether it be adding your own colour or selecting an image from a menu, this would be a unique and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing how when you play any Star Wars soundtrack there is a lightsaber, I thought it would be quite cool to add an option for customizable play bars. Whether it be adding your own colour or selectin...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add Settings option for DJ Beta ie Genre, year

I love to discover new music. After a while I stop listening to the same music and just listen to a new set of songs. I noticed the DJ keeps playing songs that I used to listen to in the past and I tend to skip them since I would like to use the DJ t...

• Casual Listener
  • I love to discover new music. After a while I stop listening to the same music and just listen to a new set of songs. I noticed the DJ keeps playing songs that I used to listen to in the past and I t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Being able to reshuffle the playlist you were listening to before.

For some reference, I have a giant playlist of over 1,000 songs and I listen to it often because it’s songs I’ve liked from 2015 to now. I want to be able to come back to Spotify and be able to click the shuffle button and a get a new queue every tim...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reference, I have a giant playlist of over 1,000 songs and I listen to it often because it’s songs I’ve liked from 2015 to now. I want to be able to come back to Spotify and be able to click...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Spotify connect do never take volume settings from iphone

When i use spotify on my iphone and connect to my Marantz CR612 the volume on the marantz turns up to max. This is becuase it takes the volume control of my iphone, several times i had almost a heartattack because of this annoying behavior.. The volu...

• Casual Listener
  • When i use spotify on my iphone and connect to my Marantz CR612 the volume on the marantz turns up to max. This is becuase it takes the volume control of my iphone, several times i had almost a heart...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist based on songs identified

It'd be so cool at the end of the night of being at the club, to look at your phone and see a notification that says something like "did you like all of the songs played tonight? Here's a playlist of everything played/identified" or something like th...

• Regular
  • It'd be so cool at the end of the night of being at the club, to look at your phone and see a notification that says something like "did you like all of the songs played tonight? Here's a playlist of...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

A real Karaoke client.

Proposing a Spotify client with advanced karaoke features:Equalization Control: Implement customizable audio equalization for improved vocal performance adaptation.Voice Isolation: Incorporate advanced voice removal technology to mute original vocals...

• Roadie
  • Proposing a Spotify client with advanced karaoke features: Equalization Control: Implement customizable audio equalization for improved vocal performance adaptation. Voice Isolation: Incorporat...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Kids Mode/Kids Profile

Since we have a child we need to listen to stuff that completely messes up our algorithm and is therefore messing up our recommendations, etc.(Celine Dion - My heart will go on is a gamechanger to calm our baby ) It‘d be awesome if there’d be a way t...

• Casual Listener
  • Since we have a child we need to listen to stuff that completely messes up our algorithm and is therefore messing up our recommendations, etc. (Celine Dion - My heart will go on is a gamechanger to ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

[Desktop / Web] Consistent options order for a single track and multiple tracks

After a recent update on desktop the order of options has been changed when you right-click on a track or multiple selected tracks in a playlist. Overall, this change is a very welcome one as now the less frequently used options are closer to the bot...

• Casual Listener
  • After a recent update on desktop the order of options has been changed when you right-click on a track or multiple selected tracks in a playlist. Overall, this change is a very welcome one as now the...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Smart Shuffle for Desktop client

Hi,Currently Smart Shuffle only available on mobile, will it come to (linux) desktop client someday?Best

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Currently Smart Shuffle only available on mobile, will it come to (linux) desktop client someday? Best
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Add Search and Sorting to Enhaned Playlists

Hi, the (new) Enhanced Playlist feature is real good , but when enabled it disables the Sorting and the Search functionality of that playlist. I find that a bummer and i can't think why this would be necessary. I think many Users want to sort by Date...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   the (new) Enhanced Playlist feature is real good , but when enabled it disables the Sorting and the Search functionality of that playlist. I find that a bummer and i can't think why this...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Newest episode feed on Spotify Desktop App

I just want the Newest Episodes option on my Spotify Desktop app, like I have it on Mobile. My workflow is:1. I open Spotify2. I open Newest Episodes3. I choose from a list of episodes which ones I want to listen to. I will either listen to the most ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just want the Newest Episodes option on my Spotify Desktop app, like I have it on Mobile.   My workflow is: 1. I open Spotify 2. I open Newest Episodes 3. I choose from a list of episodes...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Adding the possibility of translating lyrics to the desired language.

Understanding the lyrics of certain songs in a foreign language without the need to use an external translator would be nice.

• Casual Listener
  • Understanding the lyrics of certain songs in a foreign language without the need to use an external translator would be nice.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Playlists inside playlist

Hi, I enjoy listening to music and the app is amazing, I like different styles like the rest of the people depending on the mood, I get to create a lot of playlists, the problem I'm having is that one playlist is not enough for the topic especially a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I enjoy listening to music and the app is amazing, I like different styles like the rest of the people depending on the mood, I get to create a lot of playlists, the problem I'm having is that on...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Spotify kids in Poland

Please allow us having spotify kids in Poland. (we do not have way of monitoring and restricting content now)

• Casual Listener
  • Please allow us having spotify kids in Poland.   (we do not have way of monitoring and restricting content now)
  • ati9585
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Add a side note for songs, so you know which song is, even if it isn't in a language you understand

Imagine you like some songs, and you add them to your playlist, they are all from the same album and have the same picture, but, the titles are from a language you don't understand, the next time you want to listen to a specific song, you don't know ...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine you like some songs, and you add them to your playlist, they are all from the same album and have the same picture, but, the titles are from a language you don't understand, the next time you...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

[Desktop] Support WASAPI Output

Hey there, I've just got the trial subscription to Spotify and am enjoying it thus far, HOWEVER there's a pretty major downside to its playback capabilities when compared to other programs - in that it doesn't have either a WASAPI output. You can for...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey there,   I've just got the trial subscription to Spotify and am enjoying it thus far, HOWEVER there's a pretty major downside to its playback capabilities when compared to other programs...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 89 likes
  • Desktop
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 89 votes

Spotify Plays Stats for Desktop

Think of your absolute favorite song or album! Have you ever wondered how many times you have listened to that one song or album? I sure have! I would love a settings function, at least available for desktop, where you can enable a ‘plays’ function a...

• Casual Listener
  • Think of your absolute favorite song or album! Have you ever wondered how many times you have listened to that one song or album? I sure have! I would love a settings function, at least available for...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Enable/Disable Instrumentals

Just like the option in settings to toggle explicit versions of songs, there should also be the option to toggle off instrumentals.Almost every time that an instrumental comes on, I skip it. Would be nice to have at toggle to turn it off so that any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just like the option in settings to toggle explicit versions of songs, there should also be the option to toggle off instrumentals. Almost every time that an instrumental comes on, I skip it. Would ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

DJ: Be able to keep playing the current playlist indefinitely

To me DJ is just a convenient way to go through different random playlists quickly without manually creating them. Sometimes DJ makes the right playlist that I want to keep listening to, but I also want to be able to skip songs within this playlist w...

• Regular
  • To me DJ is just a convenient way to go through different random playlists quickly without manually creating them.   Sometimes DJ makes the right playlist that I want to keep listening to, but...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes