Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

dj software kinda like serato or virtualdj

Make a dj software kinda like virtualdj or serato where I don't have to manually download songs so I can just use Spotify and use the songs on my playlists to mix music. like imagine how much easier that would be and you would definitely be the main ...

• Casual Listener
  • Make a dj software kinda like virtualdj or serato where I don't have to manually download songs so I can just use Spotify and use the songs on my playlists to mix music. like imagine how much easier ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Android: Landscape orientation in Car Mode

Hello! For some reason, Car Mode forces Spotify into Portrait orientation on Android.It certainly didn't do that before maybe 2021; I can't be certain when it changed because I stopped driving vehicles that didn't have Android Auto for the most part,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   For some reason, Car Mode forces Spotify into Portrait orientation on Android. It certainly didn't do that before maybe 2021; I can't be certain when it changed because I stopped dri...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Written summary introducing each week's discovery weekly

I would love it if I could read a 1-2 paragraph summary/introduction to my discover weekly each week. Discover weekly is such a critical feature for me and the main reason I use Spotify as it truly helps me to discover new music based on my varied in...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love it if I could read a 1-2 paragraph summary/introduction to my discover weekly each week.   Discover weekly is such a critical feature for me and the main reason I use Spotify as i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

More pinned playlists

There is no reason that pinned playlists should be restricted to 4. You should be able to have at least 8 pinned or infinite. People who listen to music need way more than 4 playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • There is no reason that pinned playlists should be restricted to 4. You should be able to have at least 8 pinned or infinite. People who listen to music need way more than 4 playlists.    ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Queue songs with smart devices like Alexa or Google Assistant

The best thing about using smart home devices with spotify is not having to get my phone to use it, just say "Alexa, play..." but sometimes I wanna play some song next without having to wait it to end, that's why the play next feature exists in every...

• Casual Listener
  • The best thing about using smart home devices with spotify is not having to get my phone to use it, just say "Alexa, play..." but sometimes I wanna play some song next without having to wait it to en...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast playlist

So instead of adding individual episodes this would be adding a podcast in general that auto updates with new episodes. Let’s say I build a science podcast playlist on it I add 5-10 different shows. Or say I make a list for episodic podcasts and clic...

• Casual Listener
  • So instead of adding individual episodes this would be adding a podcast in general that auto updates with new episodes.  Let’s say I build a science podcast playlist on it I add 5-10 different s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

'Add to playlist' context menu should highlight the current active playlist

I use the Spotify web player every single day to listen to music at work. Often, I'll start a playlist with about 5 songs and then rely on Spotify's taste profile to just automatically play songs. When there's a song which starts playing that I like,...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Spotify web player every single day to listen to music at work. Often, I'll start a playlist with about 5 songs and then rely on Spotify's taste profile to just automatically play songs. Wh...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[AAOS] Manage playlists from Android Automotive application

Hi, Currently the Android Automotive application does not support managing playlists, not even while being stationary. I think it would be beneficial to be able to manage playlists even from the in-car app. Cheers.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Currently the Android Automotive application does not support managing playlists, not even while being stationary.   I think it would be beneficial to be able to manage playlists ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song clips playlist

As I explore various playlists on Spotify, I often find myself intrigued by the catchy lyrics of certain songs. However, sometimes I wish I could quickly sample these popular lyrics without having to listen to the entire track. The idea is to incorpo...

• Casual Listener
  • As I explore various playlists on Spotify, I often find myself intrigued by the catchy lyrics of certain songs. However, sometimes I wish I could quickly sample these popular lyrics without having to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a whole artist's discoghraphy to a playlist

I'm not sure why there's no such option, it seems really easy to implement, and would be very useful for many users.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure why there's no such option, it seems really easy to implement, and would be very useful for many users.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Preferred language no matter the country

Depending on what country you are in, Spotify will only be supported in selected languages. https://www.spotify.com/es/select-your-country-region/ For example, Spotify in Spain only is supported by Spanish and by Catalan. There should be a feature wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Depending on what country you are in, Spotify will only be supported in selected languages. https://www.spotify.com/es/select-your-country-region/ For example, Spotify in Spain only is supported by S...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Radio is Dying and needs to Evolve 2024

The InspirationI love the RSK XFM podcast on Spotify. It's a radio show from the early 2000's with all the music stripped from it so that we're just left with the talk show. Some even credit it for inspiring what podcasts are today. As good as the sh...

• Regular
  • The Inspiration I love the RSK XFM podcast on Spotify. It's a radio show from the early 2000's with all the music stripped from it so that we're just left with the talk show. Some even credit it for...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Insert Country of the Artist in the INFO

I find it very useful to have the artist's nationality available in the info. For example, in compilations like Eurovision, having the title of the artist and the country for which he is competing wouldn't be bad at all.

• Casual Listener
  • I find it very useful to have the artist's nationality available in the info. For example, in compilations like Eurovision, having the title of the artist and the country for which he is competing wo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search by songs with lyrics

Sometimes when I just feel like singing while I'm developing a new script I only want to hear song that have lyrics so I have to spend time skipping through songs until I find ones that do, it would be nice if I could filter songs in my "Liked Songs"...

• Regular
  • Sometimes when I just feel like singing while I'm developing a new script I only want to hear song that have lyrics so I have to spend time skipping through songs until I find ones that do, it would ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Toggle button for lyrics auto scroll

A way to toggle between auto scroll and manual scrolling for lyrics.

• Regular
  • A way to toggle between auto scroll and manual scrolling for lyrics.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add an option to queue audiobooks

I often want to listen to only a certain number of audiobook chapters at a time and would like to be able to include them in the queue with my podcasts and music. With the way audiobooks are organized, there is no option button to add to queue. While...

• Casual Listener
  • I often want to listen to only a certain number of audiobook chapters at a time and would like to be able to include them in the queue with my podcasts and music. With the way audiobooks are organize...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Improvization of daylist

In the daylist algorithm instead of just taking what was played last week around the same timetake what was played for the past week around the same time and give slightly higher priority to what was played 7 days ago at same time let us assume today...

• Casual Listener
  • In the daylist algorithm instead of just taking what was played last week around the same time take what was played for the past week around the same time and give slightly higher priority to what w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Skip buttons while in lyrics

When in mobile app and viewing lyrics, there is a play/pause button but not a skip forward or backward button. There is clearly room for it, and it is annoying to have to swipe out of the lyrics and go back in after skipping. I’m aware that some song...

• Regular
  • When in mobile app and viewing lyrics, there is a play/pause button but not a skip forward or backward button. There is clearly room for it, and it is annoying to have to swipe out of the lyrics and ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Please, add a "Not recommend this genre"

I would love to have the "not recommend again" option in Spotify. Spotify suggests me reggaeton or trap music and I profoundly hate itI have observed that many songs in these genres contain lyrics that are vulgar, insulting, and objectify women.Regga...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to have the "not recommend again" option in Spotify.   Spotify suggests me reggaeton or trap music and I profoundly hate it I have observed that many songs in these genres contai...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Dates on Liked Songs

Put the date onto scroll button on Liked Songs. When you have 3k+ songs saved in chronological order it’s important to know when you added it.

• Casual Listener
  • Put the date onto scroll button on Liked Songs. When you have 3k+ songs saved in chronological order it’s important to know when you added it. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes