Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Spot-on Spotify: Identify, Save, Play - Seamless Music Discovery!

Hello there!My idea is to incorporate a tool similar to listening to music, where Spotify reveals the artist and song, and at the same time, I can immediately add it to my favorites or play it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! My idea is to incorporate a tool similar to listening to music, where Spotify reveals the artist and song, and at the same time, I can immediately add it to my favorites or play it.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

split a playlist

Be able that you can split a playlist into multiple parts ie in terms of genre.If your playlist is named 'school'; you are in charge of playing music for the school during lunchtime etc, you can split the playlist into other genres which briefly make...

• Regular
  • Be able that you can split a playlist into multiple parts ie in terms of genre. If your playlist is named 'school'; you are in charge of playing music for the school during lunchtime etc, you can ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Genre radio

Add the ability to create a radio based on selected genres, not just artists.

• Casual Listener
  • Add the ability to create a radio based on selected genres, not just artists.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Non-transparent bottom Toolbar [Android App]

In the android-app, at the bottom you have the toolbar with 'Home', 'Search' and 'Library'. Between these buttons is some semi-transparent space, through wich you can see the app behind it.In a tiny bit of this space however it is still possible to c...

• Casual Listener
  • In the android-app, at the bottom you have the toolbar with 'Home', 'Search' and 'Library'. Between these buttons is some semi-transparent space, through wich you can see the app behind it. In a tin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Listening Hours of Songs, Music and Podcasts

Dear Spotify Developer Team, My idea is to show total listening hours of particular songs, music and podcasts separately by filtering and sorting using artists, date, title. Also, showing total listening hours or minutes of songs per day, month and y...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Developer Team,                                                 &...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Artists

I know there is reason to have a distributor to add music onto Spotify but I'm only 14 and I would love to be able to add music for free. Also is it possible to link your regular account to your artists account? I would like to be able to see the app...

• Casual Listener
  • I know there is reason to have a distributor to add music onto Spotify but I'm only 14 and I would love to be able to add music for free. Also is it possible to link your regular account to your arti...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play background music while DJ is talking

The DJ voice still sounds too much like AI, but one thing that would improve this significantly is if music played in the background while he spoke. I've tested it myself that having some sort of backing track while the DJ speaks makes him sound infi...

• Casual Listener
  • The DJ voice still sounds too much like AI, but one thing that would improve this significantly is if music played in the background while he spoke. I've tested it myself that having some sort of bac...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to hide the status bar when in music player

This is such a subtle thing but i noticed you can hide the status bar in the full screen music player if you just tap on the artwork. Afaik this was how it was before, and in my opinion it looks so much cleaner when the status bar is invisible especi...

• Music Fan
  • This is such a subtle thing but i noticed you can hide the status bar in the full screen music player if you just tap on the artwork. Afaik this was how it was before, and in my opinion it looks so m...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Top played songs for an artist over different time periods

Beyond just what's currently "popular", it would be nice to have a way to see a list of an artist's songs sorted by listens over different time periods, like listens: today, last week, last month, last year, all time. Often times, an artist's "Popula...

• Casual Listener
  • Beyond just what's currently "popular", it would be nice to have a way to see a list of an artist's songs sorted by listens over different time periods, like listens: today, last week, last month, la...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Recover blends on Spotify

I want to recover blends on Spotify because they got removed my accident or disappeared I think you should have the ability to recover blends created with your friends if you can recover playlist you made. I really like the blend idea and the music w...

• Visitor
  • I want to recover blends on Spotify because they got removed my accident or disappeared I think you should have the ability to recover blends created with your friends if you can recover playlist you...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

See who liked your playlist and the songs they currently listening to in the playlist you made

My idea is to mainly see who liked your playlist. And to see the songs in your playlist that they have been currently listening to. I think this would be a cool feature. By seeing what playlist they like and songs they are listening to you can add mo...

• Visitor
  • My idea is to mainly see who liked your playlist. And to see the songs in your playlist that they have been currently listening to. I think this would be a cool feature. By seeing what playlist they ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Liked songs a public playlist on Spotify

My idea is that your liked songs should be added to your public profile and it should be a public playlist. To share with others your liked songs

• Visitor
  • My idea is that your liked songs should be added to your public profile and it should be a public playlist. To share with others your liked songs 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Restore Family Plan after missing payment

Problem:During holidays, it is easy to miss premium payments.After such a situation, the account gets downgraded to basic.After the subscription renewal, all family members need to be added again. This can be not very pleasant if you have a teenager ...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem: During holidays, it is easy to miss premium payments. After such a situation, the account gets downgraded to basic. After the subscription renewal, all family members need to be added aga...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Skip crossfade when sleep timer set to "End of track"

Currently when crossfade is set to N seconds and sleep timer in the mobile app is set to "End of track", last N seconds of the current song are not played at all. I think the correct app behavior in this case would be to skip crossfade for this time....

• Regular
  • Currently when crossfade is set to N seconds and sleep timer in the mobile app is set to "End of track", last N seconds of the current song are not played at all. I think the correct app behavio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Instagram connect

Instagram is growing day by day , and as more people get on Spotify they like to see their friends activities , while this is possible if 2 users follow each other , It would certainly be very interesting to see a feature to let us connect Instagram ...

• Casual Listener
  • Instagram is growing day by day , and as more people get on Spotify they like to see their friends activities , while this is possible if 2 users follow each other , It would certainly be very intere...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Guest mode

When you are in company or even in your car with friends or family and each of them asks for a different song, completely different from your music style and afterwards spotify suggests you songs like this. My suggestion is a “Guest Mode”- an option ...

• Casual Listener
  • When you are in company or even in your car with friends or family and each of them asks for a different song, completely different from your music style and afterwards spotify suggests you songs lik...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Radio from Playlist

I'd like to listen to a Radio based on a Playlist I've created.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to listen to a Radio based on a Playlist I've created.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

clear the playing bar at the bottom of the screen.

When i'm not listening to anything or using spotify I would like to close the playing bar.

• Casual Listener
  • When i'm not listening to anything or using spotify I would like to close the playing bar.        
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify "for working"

The home office model brought advantages, as workers could continue to produce and receive compensation even while working from home. However, this also brought new challenges for both managers and other team members. "Spotify for Working" was introd...

• Casual Listener
  • The home office model brought advantages, as workers could continue to produce and receive compensation even while working from home. However, this also brought new challenges for both managers and o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow us to talk to "DJ" (Premium feature.)

Allow us to "Chat" to DJ (Obviously have it pre-chosen to stop explicit wording.)Example: DJ: "Here is an artist you have been listening to in the past but not recently"Your options: "I have but on an outside platform", "I have Just this week." etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Allow us to "Chat" to DJ (Obviously have it pre-chosen to stop explicit wording.) Example:  DJ: "Here is an artist you have been listening to in the past but not recently" Your options: "I ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes