Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daylists with less Mainstream and more Discovery

0 Likes

Daylists are a grand idea, for the most part. A way that they can be better is to have more range when it comes to the artists and songs. It seems to be very mainstream, even though Daylists are supposed to as defined “help you find audio you enjoy”, with very few new artists. Instead of pushing the same songs and artists, add newer, less known, artists. 
     This not only benefits the listeners but also the artists and, music community as a whole, that don’t have as many monthly listeners/followers. 
     Daylists are less meaningless if 75%-99% of the songs are already in my library, it’s basically Spotify taking my playlists that I’ve curated and worked hard on and passing it off as their Daylist. They are supposed to venture out and find new music, new vibes, new culture. But it’s more of a copy and paste of my library. 
     I love the idea of Daylists, always have always will. Thank you for your time! 

Comments
Gomey3

P.s. Spotify if you need someone who is willing to actually do the hard work and find new music and new music culture, contact me I would gladly do this work