Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Play next

This button would act similarly to the queue button but instead of adding the music to the queue, it changes what’s playing next. It would behave the same as letting the current song finish and then clicking on the next music to begin playing it. Thi...

• Casual Listener
  • This button would act similarly to the queue button but instead of adding the music to the queue, it changes what’s playing next. It would behave the same as letting the current song finish and then ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

New songs added to top of playlist

I have no idea how people add new songs to their playlist simply. I want a toggle to add the new song to the top of the playlist. This way when I ask voice speakers to play my playlist I can hear my newest adds. The drag to top of 50 plus song playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no idea how people add new songs to their playlist simply. I want a toggle to add the new song to the top of the playlist.  This way when I ask voice speakers to play my playlist I can ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

More accessible Explicit toggle

It seems the latest update has moved the "allow explicit content" toggle. It's now hidden behind an extra layer in settings and requires a lot of scrolling. As a parent of young kids I'm constantly switching this on and off and the extra scrolling/se...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems the latest update has moved the "allow explicit content" toggle. It's now hidden behind an extra layer in settings and requires a lot of scrolling. As a parent of young kids I'm constantly s...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Treat multiple tracks as a single song (for songs that span multiple tracks)

Some songs are divided into several tracks, which makes them pretty much impossible to listen to when playing random tracks. For instance, in Marillion's Misplaced Childhood, Pseudo Silk Kimono sounds as if it is abruptly cut, and in UK's UK, the tra...

• Casual Listener
  • Some songs are divided into several tracks, which makes them pretty much impossible to listen to when playing random tracks. For instance, in Marillion's Misplaced Childhood, Pseudo Silk Kimono sound...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Hotkey for Miniplayer On/Off

I'm really liking the new miniplayer, but often use applications that I prefer to be in full-screen like video games. I think a lot of gamers or other power users would appreciate the ability to set a hotkey that turns the miniplayer function on and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm really liking the new miniplayer, but often use applications that I prefer to be in full-screen like video games. I think a lot of gamers or other power users would appreciate the ability to set ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Exclude items from AI DJ

Hi, I love Spotify DJ but after listening to sounds like rain, dolphins and running water, the DJ has started playing lots of these sounds. Very irritating! Tried to find solutions online without success so can these get excluded from the DJ profile ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I love Spotify DJ but after listening to sounds like rain, dolphins and running water,  the DJ has started playing lots of these sounds. Very irritating!  Tried to find solutions onlin...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

[Desktop] Search song in album

same as "search in playlist"this feature is available in Android

• Gig Goer
  • same as "search in playlist" this feature is available in Android
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Equalizator settings for podcast

I listen a lot of live radio podcasts and when they transition to music the volume is too high that annoys me. I think that the solution for this would be to have a different eq settings for music and for podcast in order to avoid those anoying momen...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen a lot of live radio podcasts and when they transition to music the volume is too high that annoys me. I think that the solution for this would be to have a different eq settings for music an...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Provide graphic equalizer

Please provide a personally customizable equalizer to adjust different freqencies according to my speaker properties and personal preference. Just like VLC or Windows media player.

• Regular
  • Please provide a personally customizable equalizer to adjust different freqencies according to my speaker properties and personal preference. Just like VLC or Windows media player. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Confirm Playback: Avoid Unintended Changes

Idea involves adding a feature to prevent accidental playback of songs in Spotify by displaying a confirmation popup. When a user inadvertently clicks play on a specific song instead of adding it to the queue, a dialog box will appear asking, "Are yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Idea involves adding a feature to prevent accidental playback of songs in Spotify by displaying a confirmation popup. When a user inadvertently clicks play on a specific song instead of adding it to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Album Commentary

There should be a feature that would provide artists the option to give a commentary along with an album. It should allow the end user to be able to go to an album produced by an artist, and have an artists commentary on the album available to read. ...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a feature that would provide artists the option to give a commentary along with an album. It should allow the end user to be able to go to an album produced by an artist, and have an ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Automatic removal of a download of podcast episode after listening

Would it be possible to have the option to automatically remove the download of podcast episodes after listening? On Netflix you also have to option to delete and move to the next episode. I've been using your platform for years listening to podcasts...

• Casual Listener
  • Would it be possible to have the option to automatically remove the download of podcast episodes after listening? On Netflix you also have to option to delete and move to the next episode. I've been ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Prevent kids profiles from switching to other kids profile

I have a family account with 4 kids. The kids can switch between each other's profiles without a password or pin. This means they can sign in as each other and edit/delete playlists and even change what is playing on the other device. They think this...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account with 4 kids. The kids can switch between each other's profiles without a password or pin.   This means they can sign in as each other and edit/delete playlists and even...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Better way to arrange playlist songs

The way you arrange songs in a playlist is wayy too much work and causes us to just keep making more playlists, instead of a sidebar of songs and the 3 lines on the right side to move it, along with a scroll feature, you should make it the same way t...

• Casual Listener
  • The way you arrange songs in a playlist is wayy too much work and causes us to just keep making more playlists, instead of a sidebar of songs and the 3 lines on the right side to move it, along with ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Like and dislike buttons with an option for reasoning as to why we dislike it.

Somehow "Artists" that can't sing or use terrible auto-tune to sing and cover a song that is now trashed and ruined for me should be removed if enough dislikes are shown. I seriously don't know how these so-called "Artists" make it on to Spotify, but...

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow "Artists" that can't sing or use terrible auto-tune to sing and cover a song that is now trashed and ruined for me should be removed if enough dislikes are shown. I seriously don't know how t...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Mood Shifter Playlist

I am feeling mood/ emotion X (user selects from options) I want to feel mood/ emotion Y (user selects from options) Spotify generates a Mood Shift playlist - genre options/ random.

• Casual Listener
  • I am feeling mood/ emotion X (user selects from options)    I want to feel mood/ emotion Y (user selects from options)    Spotify generates a Mood Shift playlist - genre o...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Genre shuffle

A shuffle feature that only plays certain genres or similar genres on a playlist would be really nice for those of us who keep one big playlist of multiple genres but at einnthe mood to listen to one in particular. What do you think?

• Casual Listener
  • A shuffle feature that only plays certain genres or similar genres on a playlist would be really nice for those of us who keep one big playlist of multiple genres but at einnthe mood to listen to one...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Cancel the auto play of track links

When you press a song link- the song starts to play automatically. For me it is pretty annoying, I want to see the song info before and also I want to put it in queue, and not to play this one song..

• Music Fan
  • When you press a song link- the song starts to play automatically.  For me it is pretty annoying, I want to see the song info before and also I want to put it in queue, and not to play this one ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Voice assistant for song info

Add an option of a voice assistant that reads out loud the name of the song and the artist name. For when you don't want to touch your phone, but you want to know what are you listening to..

• Music Fan
  • Add an option of a voice assistant that reads out loud the name of the song and the artist name. For when you don't want to touch your phone, but you want to know what are you listening to..
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes