Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Go premium with bank transfers, instead of adding credit carda

We want to go premium, but we just afraid of adding our credit cards to any website in this country, it'll be easier for to go premium, if we can pay for it through bank transfers instead of adding our credit cards.

• Casual Listener
  • We want to go premium, but we just afraid of adding our credit cards to any website in this country, it'll be easier for to go premium, if we can pay for it through bank transfers instead of adding o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to display Hindi lyrics in Latin/Roman script.

I believe it will significantly enhance the user experience for a vast number of Spotify users, particularly those from desi countries. The feature in question is the option to display Hindi song lyrics in Latin/Roman script.Desi countries, including...

• Casual Listener
  • I believe it will significantly enhance the user experience for a vast number of Spotify users, particularly those from desi countries. The feature in question is the option to display Hindi song lyr...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Artist Collectibles!

A long standing issue with streaming services has been the profit avenues for musicians. It is no doubt now that Spotify has created value for its users in the streaming service itself. Now we are seeing the emergence in the personalisation of users ...

• Casual Listener
  • A long standing issue with streaming services has been the profit avenues for musicians. It is no doubt now that Spotify has created value for its users in the streaming service itself. Now we are se...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] [iPadOS] Add compact Queue to Widgets

I'm glad there are widgets for Spotify on iOS & iPadOS, however I feel as thought the features are lacking. Despite only saving 1-3 actions, it would be practical (from a Quality of Life perspective) to be able to see what's queued up next without ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm glad there are widgets for Spotify on iOS & iPadOS, however I feel as thought the features are lacking.   Despite only saving 1-3 actions, it would be practical (from a Quality of Life...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Grouping playlists into categories on mobile

I can see that on a desktop you can group playlists into categories, but can this please be added to mobile? Most people use Spotify on their mobile so it would make sense to enable this feature on mobile. I never knew you could group playlists on de...

• Casual Listener
  • I can see that on a desktop you can group playlists into categories, but can this please be added to mobile? Most people use Spotify on their mobile so it would make sense to enable this feature on m...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show all exact matches first when searching.

Sometimes when I am searching for a song or a band that is not well known, Spotify will show songs that have similar titles to what I am searching as well as exact matches. This is good but when I am searching with the exact name of the song, sometim...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes when I am searching for a song or a band that is not well known, Spotify will show songs that have similar titles to what I am searching as well as exact matches. This is good but when I am...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Max song count on playlists to be more than 10k

I have reached the max count on playlist too many times. I would like the max to be like 50k instead of 10k

• Casual Listener
  • I have reached the max count on playlist too many times. I would like the max to be like 50k instead of 10k 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Immersive and engaging lyric view

It’s great that the Spotify app now includes lyrics, but the implementation doesn’t make it easy to sing along to a song. Especially if you’re not that familiar with the timings. I made this example video showing how the lyrics could be displayed: ht...

• Casual Listener
  • It’s great that the Spotify app now includes lyrics, but the implementation doesn’t make it easy to sing along to a song. Especially if you’re not that familiar with the timings.  I made th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Randomisation button

Have a randomisation button for artist, album and song that isn’t connected to what you listen to. Each time you hit the button you are recommended a totally random artist, song or album. This would be a great way of discovering music you otherwise w...

• Casual Listener
  • Have a randomisation button for artist, album and song that isn’t connected to what you listen to. Each time you hit the button you are recommended a totally random artist, song or album. This would ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Desktop app should add a single song to multiple playlists at once like mobile app

My Question or IssueDesktop app should add a single song to multiple playlists at once like mobile app! I've been building playlists since 2014 and dragging songs one at a time to a list takes forever, but noticed on mobile app you can add a single s...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue Desktop app should add a single song to multiple playlists at once like mobile app!    I've been building playlists since 2014 and dragging songs one at a time to a ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Android 12 and lock screen widget

Android 12, no rewind or fast forward by 15 seconds on lock screen notification or the notification when swiped down when unlocked. I have to open app fully to rewind or skip 15 seconds. Other music and podcast apps achieve this, why not Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Android 12, no rewind or fast forward by 15 seconds on lock screen notification or the notification when swiped down when unlocked. I have to open app fully to rewind or skip 15 seconds. Other music ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Expanded merch hub

While it's nice to see some merch all in one place, the current size of the merch hub seems pretty lackluster. It would be amazingly convenient to view a wider selection of merch from the artists I follow, instead of having to search for merch one ar...

• Casual Listener
  • While it's nice to see some merch all in one place, the current size of the merch hub seems pretty lackluster. It would be amazingly convenient to view a wider selection of merch from the artists I f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add to Queue Link within Car Play

In car play mode, When listing to a random playlist I may click on the album's list of songs. I would like to see an Icon or a "Q" off to the right of each song listed. Clicking this Icon or "Q" would add the song into the Queue of the current play l...

• Regular
  • In car play mode, When listing to a random playlist I may click on the album's list of songs.  I would like to see an Icon or a "Q" off to the right of each song listed.  Clicking this Icon...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Car Play View Album

When using Spotify in Car Play mode, it would be allot easier and allot safer to click the album art and be taken to the album's list of songs. Currently I have to click the title of the album in the middle of the screen to be taken to the album view...

• Regular
  • When using Spotify in Car Play mode, it would be allot easier and allot safer to click the album art and be taken to the album's list of songs.  Currently I have to click the title of the album ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Button to move Liked Songs to the top of Liked Songs Playlist

I'm constantly searching for new and fun music. But I also enjoy playing previously loved songs - which is why my Liked Songs Playlist is used often. It would be very helpful, for liked songs, to have a button tucked into the checkmark flyout menu wh...

• Regular
  • I'm constantly searching for new and fun music. But I also enjoy playing previously loved songs - which is why my Liked Songs Playlist is used often.   It would be very helpful, for liked song...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom Album/Playlist Art on Now Playing page

An option to “override” an album’s cover art on Spotify - similar to how we can set our own Playlist album art. So that in the ‘Now Playing’ view, it shows the custom art instead of the official art. I also think this feature would be good for playli...

• Regular
  • An option to “override” an album’s cover art on Spotify - similar to how we can set our own Playlist album art. So that in the ‘Now Playing’ view, it shows the custom art instead of the official art....
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Access to alternative album covers of an album

If an artist has made alternative covers for an album, he/she should be able post them on spotify and we should be able to change the cover of the album anytime. I just think its cool for premium users.

• Casual Listener
  • If an artist has made alternative covers for an album, he/she should be able post them on spotify and we should be able to change the cover of the album anytime. I just think its cool for premium use...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Wrapped-like Rewind playlist

I like how the recap is for the previous year, but I think a rewind playlist where you can pick a specific time period to see what your top songs were for those specific years/months/weeks would be fun. I sometimes miss my 2014 music, but I wasn't re...

• Casual Listener
  • I like how the recap is for the previous year, but I think a rewind playlist where you can pick a specific time period to see what your top songs were for those specific years/months/weeks would be f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dancehall Equalizer

Add Dancehall as an option in Equalizer;It’s missing right now and would be great to have Dancehall music sounding even more in tune

• Casual Listener
  • Add Dancehall as an option in Equalizer; It’s missing right now and would be great to have Dancehall music sounding even more in tune
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Afrobeats Equalizer

Add Afrobeats to the options of Equalizer;It’s a missing option right now and would be great to have Afrobeats music sounding even more in tune

• Casual Listener
  • Add Afrobeats to the options of Equalizer; It’s a missing option right now and would be great to have Afrobeats music sounding even more in tune
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • New Submission
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes