• Spotify Star
  • Submission Test
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Organization Ideas

This idea is for further organization purposes! I think it would be nice to have the option to have mini playlists within our larger playlist. Something that is more specific than folders and can help you categorize more specific aspects of music . F...

• Casual Listener
  • This idea is for further organization purposes! I think it would be nice to have the option to have mini playlists within our larger playlist. Something that is more specific than folders and can hel...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop suggesting tracks that are already in my playlist.

I do love the [discover] & [recommendations]-feature, but I seem to get a lot of recommendations of tracks which are already in my playlist. It seems that these tracks are from different versions of the same album (deluxe versions and so on). The sug...

• Casual Listener
  • I do love the [discover] & [recommendations]-feature, but I seem to get a lot of recommendations of tracks which are already in my playlist. It seems that these tracks are from different versions...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search songs in my library only (filter)

search songs in my library only (e.g. as a filter on all search results), case: songs by Sting I liked before that are saved on different playlists in my library

• Casual Listener
  • search songs in my library only (e.g. as a filter on all search results), case: songs by Sting I liked before that are saved on different playlists in my library
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast rating on the desktop app

Similar to the 5 Stars available on the mobile app, I think it would be nice to be able to give feedback to those who make podcasts, a 'like' or a 'dislike' / rate with Stars in order to let content creators know whether they are making good content ...

• Casual Listener
  • Similar to the 5 Stars available on the mobile app, I think it would be nice to be able to give feedback to those who make podcasts, a 'like' or a 'dislike' / rate with Stars in order to let content ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Link Discogs library with Spotify library

I love my vinyl, hands down. However, they have yet to make a portable record player of sufficient quality and ease of travel. Would be great to just get in my Spotify app and pick an album from my catalog on Discogs to jam out to! I mean if they hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I love my vinyl, hands down. However, they have yet to make a portable record player of sufficient quality and ease of travel. Would be great to just get in my Spotify app and pick an album from my c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Change the three dots on Android

I think it would be appropriated if when you click on the three dots when playing a song on the top to the right that the interface there in Android behaves and is as it is on iOS because In my opinion it looks better on iOS plus the screen dosn't cl...

Screenshot_2024-01-24-11-43-08-397_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I think it would be appropriated if when you click on the three dots when playing a song on the top to the right that the interface there in Android behaves and is as it is on iOS because In my opini...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the discover algorithm more dynamic/responsive

My "discover weekly" used to clearly react to my in-the-moment listening tastes, shifting genres wildly week-to-week, giving me all sorts of new artists to discover and listen to. As someone who ALWAYS has music on, this was an incredible way for me ...

• Casual Listener
  • My "discover weekly" used to clearly react to my in-the-moment listening tastes, shifting genres wildly week-to-week, giving me all sorts of new artists to discover and listen to. As someone who ALWA...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Multi Track Classical Music on Spotify

Classical music is difficult to enjoy on Spotify because symphonies are always multiple tracks. Spotify DJ will only play certain movements. It would be great if there was a way to tie classical music together into a "multi track" piece or something ...

• Casual Listener
  • Classical music is difficult to enjoy on Spotify because symphonies are always multiple tracks.    Spotify DJ will only play certain movements. It would be great if there was a way to tie...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Let users influence the "Your Shows" section

The Your Shows section on your home screen cannot be influenced by users. This sucks if you found a new podcast you found that you want to access easily or if you want to drop a podcast that you don't want to listen to anymore (as it cannot be remove...

• Casual Listener
  • The Your Shows section on your home screen cannot be influenced by users. This sucks if you found a new podcast you found that you want to access easily or if you want to drop a podcast that you don'...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Your episodes... less clicks

Today, when removing podcasts from "Your episodes" you need to click 3 times in order to do so.The button is right there to the left, if I had misclicked I could just click it again. I cannot see any point in clicking three times rather than one. And...

• Casual Listener
  • Today, when removing podcasts from "Your episodes" you need to click 3 times in order to do so. The button is right there to the left, if I had misclicked I could just click it again. I cannot see a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify in mp3

MP3 was a revolution, downloading music, putting it on the device and being able to listen anywhere was wonderful, but in addition to downloading music, we often downloaded viruses onto the computer, and we needed something even better. As everything...

• Casual Listener
  • MP3 was a revolution, downloading music, putting it on the device and being able to listen anywhere was wonderful, but in addition to downloading music, we often downloaded viruses onto the computer,...
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Clip Saving

I'd love to have a feature in Podcasts that allows you to save a short clip to bookmark learnings to review later. Audible has this feature allowing you to save 30 sec clips (preferably 15 sec before and 15 sec after the button is pressed) to highlig...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd love to have a feature in Podcasts that allows you to save a short clip to bookmark learnings to review later. Audible has this feature allowing you to save 30 sec clips (preferably 15 sec before...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Suggest artists to follow

Along with the idea of having a separate following list for artists and friends, I wish follow recommendations would show up. Sometimes I discover there’s an artist that I have half their music saved but I’m not following them so I don’t get notifica...

• Casual Listener
  • Along with the idea of having a separate following list for artists and friends, I wish follow recommendations would show up. Sometimes I discover there’s an artist that I have half their music saved...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Premium songs

This feature would help you guys get more premium customers. A premium song is a song that can only be listened to by premium members, let's say you get the top 1000 artists and maybe make their top songs premium songs so people are forced to get spo...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature would help you guys get more premium customers. A premium song is a song that can only be listened to by premium members, let's say you get the top 1000 artists and maybe make their top ...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Introduce comments please.

Spotify is, perhaps, the world's largest music streaming service. I think, it behooves you, to also integrate a youtube-like comment system, not only for increased engagement, whatever that be worth to you all. But because giving people the ability t...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is, perhaps, the world's largest music streaming service. I think, it behooves you, to also integrate a youtube-like comment system, not only for increased engagement, whatever that be worth ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Black background on Spotify with Carplay

The current background in Spotify while using Carplay is not ideal. Currently, Spotify blurs the album cover and uses it as a background for the entire screen. I find that when playing some songs, the background becomes very distorted due to the colo...

• Casual Listener
  • The current background in Spotify while using Carplay is not ideal. Currently, Spotify blurs the album cover and uses it as a background for the entire screen. I find that when playing some songs, th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Able to see who likes your playlist

I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.

• Casual Listener
  • I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Quick DJ

Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more than 10 songs, each crossfading smoothly into the nex...

• Casual Listener
  • Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add multiple songs to multiple playlists

Option to select more songs, Would be the same as you can add now one song/one entire playlist to multiple playlist in one go, It would be a option between both, so that you can select for example 10 songs at once and add them to multiple playlists i...

• Music Fan
  • Option to select more songs,    Would be the same as you can add now one song/one entire playlist to multiple playlist in one go,   It would be a option between both, so that you c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes