Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Bring back Square Song Cover

Spotify please bring back the square song covers I miss it so much and the current one looks ugly and giving Apple Music.

• Regular
  • Spotify please bring back the square song covers I miss it so much and the current one looks ugly and giving Apple Music.
  • LM52
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Playing a new playlist after current track finishes

With function similar to the green 'play' button at the top of a playlist that picks a song and begins playing, this feature would allow for a seamless transition between playlists by letting the user select 'play after current track' and having the ...

• Casual Listener
  • With function similar to the green 'play' button at the top of a playlist that picks a song and begins playing, this feature would allow for a seamless transition between playlists by letting the use...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Hulu

Hulu should be available for regular premium accounts like it used to be.

• Regular
  • Hulu should be available for regular premium accounts like it used to be. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Triggers filter for podcasts

How about a podcast feed filter for SA, CSA, ED, "true crime" and other disturbing things ppl may have been traumatised by?

• Regular
  • How about a podcast feed filter for SA, CSA, ED, "true crime" and other disturbing things ppl may have been traumatised by?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Review albums - like Letterboxd

Similar to Letterboxd. Functionality to rate albums out of 5 stars (+ potentially leave review). Can see other users' reviews etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Similar to Letterboxd. Functionality to rate albums out of 5 stars (+ potentially leave review). Can see other users' reviews etc.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Lock button

I listen to a lot of podcasts, and every day I accidentally skip to a different minute or second while listening, whether my phone is locked or the screen is on. I would like a lock button that, when pressed, prevents modifying the playback time just...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a lot of podcasts, and every day I accidentally skip to a different minute or second while listening, whether my phone is locked or the screen is on. I would like a lock button that, when...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Volume control in smartphone app

Even in the lowest smartphone volume and lowest "volume level" in the settings of Spotify app for smartphone, the sound is too loud in the headphones!In the PC that's easy to solve, because the Spotify app for computer has it's own volume control, in...

• Casual Listener
  • Even in the lowest smartphone volume and lowest "volume level" in the settings of Spotify app for smartphone, the sound is too loud in the headphones! In the PC that's easy to solve, because the Spo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Pin playlists in the first section of the home screen

It would be cool to pin/update what goes in the top section of the app home screen. Currently, it displays a few playlists, liked songs, and most recently listened to artist/albums. I'd like the ability to pin my favourite playlists and liked songs i...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be cool to pin/update what goes in the top section of the app home screen.   Currently, it displays a few playlists, liked songs, and most recently listened to artist/albums.   ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Block specific songs from specific playlists, not all playlists

1) Some songs I want to block from a specific playlist, but not others. Maybe I like the song, but it's too fast and doesn't fit my "songs to sleep to" or it's too slow and it doesn't fit "songs to workout to". I want it to be to be "recommended", in...

• Casual Listener
  • 1) Some songs I want to block from a specific playlist, but not others. Maybe I like the song, but it's too fast and doesn't fit my "songs to sleep to" or it's too slow and it doesn't fit "songs to w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

An award/achievement scheme within Spotify that an artist/podcaster sets up. For example, 'listen to an album over 100 times' or 'listened to every album'. You unlock a stamp that you can put on your avatar and profile. This could encourage listeners...

• Casual Listener
  • An award/achievement scheme within Spotify that an artist/podcaster sets up. For example, 'listen to an album over 100 times' or 'listened to every album'. You unlock a stamp that you can put on your...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

possibility to change a song when it is not the original from the artist

Recently, I noticed that I have songs in my playlist that are not the original from the artist, so, If it´s possible, I would like to have an option where I can change those songs for the original version of the artist. thanksss

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I noticed that I have songs in my playlist that are not the original from the artist, so, If it´s possible, I would like to have an option where I can change those songs for the original ve...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Password Hint

So I was on spotify and decided to log out, and when i tried to log back in. I forgot my password. So I decided to come up with this feature where if you get your password wrong 3-7 times. A captcha will appear with 5-10 quizzes. and once you finish ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was on spotify and decided to log out, and when i tried to log back in. I forgot my password. So I decided to come up with this feature where if you get your password wrong 3-7 times. A captcha ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

bring back the white lyric background option

there was no reason to remove one color from the background color options???

IMG_9943.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • there was no reason to remove one color from the background color options???
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Marking song with a color

There is no way of having an overview of your liked songs, you cant even move them around. Can you give us a feature to mark a song in a specific color? (different colored hearts/checkmarks maybe?) so we can sort them by the colors? I'm too lazy for ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is no way of having an overview of your liked songs, you cant even move them around. Can you give us a feature to mark a song in a specific color? (different colored hearts/checkmarks maybe?) s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Listening time control

Like screen time control, there should be a possibility to control and monitor Listening time. This will help parents to restrict and monitor the listening time for the elder kids in the family group, for whom Spotify kids is very boring. Current scr...

• Casual Listener
  • Like screen time control, there should be a possibility to control and monitor Listening time. This will help parents to restrict and monitor the listening time for the elder kids in the family group...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a song to the same playlist several times

Allow a song to be added several times in a single playlist, if I really like a song and I want to listen to it several times in a single playlist, I am allowed to add it

• Casual Listener
  • Allow a song to be added several times in a single playlist, if I really like a song and I want to listen to it several times in a single playlist, I am allowed to add it 
  • MasonHounsell
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Optional Listening Limit

Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts? This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help set limits on themselves.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts?   This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Exact search

Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying. For example, i was looking for a special playlist called NCE and probably won't find it bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying.   For example, i was looking for ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

iPhone screen rotation

Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.

• Casual Listener
  • Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Private account option

Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your account. And while I still want to share my playlists to...

• Casual Listener
  • Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your accou...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes