Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Turn off random play in free tier

The option to turn of random play for free users. This was always an option but suddenly it changed. Bad for users who use it for reducing and coping with anxiety disorders.

• Regular
  • The option to turn of random play for free users. This was always an option but suddenly it changed. Bad for users who use it for reducing and coping with anxiety disorders.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

What Songs do your friends like?

I think it would be great to be able to see if some of my friends like a certain song. This could be possible by showing my friends profile picture next to the song title just like it's shown on the joined playlists, and by clicking the previewd prof...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be great to be able to see if some of my friends like a certain song. This could be possible by showing my friends profile picture next to the song title just like it's shown on the ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Planforms] edit the details on local files as links

be able to edit the name, artist, album artwork. once you add this you can click those name to be sent to the artist or album whatever one you clicked

Claybot_0-1696858791878.png Claybot_1-1696858818821.png
  • Music Fan
  • be able to edit the name, artist, album artwork.   once you add this you can click those name to be sent to the artist or album whatever one you clicked        
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Latin Letters Language Options

Hi there! I'm Turkish, and our language uses the Latin alphabet. I love listening to songs in various languages, especially from our neighbor Greece! But their alphabet is tricky for me to read. It would be fantastic if you could offer a feature for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!  I'm Turkish, and our language uses the Latin alphabet. I love listening to songs in various languages, especially from our neighbor Greece! But their alphabet is tricky for me to re...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Phone app should show track durations in listings

In the up next, the playlist, and the album track listing, no track times are shown, ever. The app expects me to play every single track, until it will kindly reveal the big secret. I think the app should, at least optionally, allow me to see these t...

• Regular
  • In the up next, the playlist, and the album track listing, no track times are shown, ever.   The app expects me to play every single track, until it will kindly reveal the big secret. &nb...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Repeat Playlist Persist

Make selecting the repeat playlist icon persist until turned off. I am tired of having to click the repeat function every time I switch playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • Make selecting the repeat playlist icon persist until turned off. I am tired of having to click the repeat function every time I switch playlists. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

To make a mix of our own artist into a playlist without having to get all the songs your self

Since Spotify makes mix playlist of artist you listen to already what about making one your self with out having to make a playlist and find all the songs yourself. Like for example choosing what artist/artists you want in a playlist and listening to...

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify makes mix playlist of artist you listen to already what about making one your self with out having to make a playlist and find all the songs yourself. Like for example choosing what art...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

make it possible to share our new idea on social media to get more votes

add a social media link button to our idea so we can have friends come and vote on it with ease. I am not seeing many votes on any of these ideas becasue there is no way to share a link properly or easily to social media

• Regular
  • add a social media link button to our idea so we can have friends come and vote on it with ease. I am not seeing many votes on any of these ideas becasue there is no way to share a link properly or e...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Public Playlist Images Should be Expanded When you Click on Them

If Singles, EPs, and Album covers let you click on them to expand them, then public playlist images should be the same.

• Casual Listener
  • If Singles, EPs, and Album covers let you click on them to expand them, then public playlist images should be the same.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Create a separate app for Music

Just create a second app for music. Call it Spotify Lite, Diet Spotify, or whatever you want. It's looking like at this point you're not going to stop harassing users with podcasts and audio books in the main app, so either code a lite version so tha...

• Gig Goer
  • Just create a second app for music. Call it Spotify Lite, Diet Spotify, or whatever you want. It's looking like at this point you're not going to stop harassing users with podcasts and audio books in...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Refining Release Radar

I have noticed release radar has gone a bit off the rails lately and has been including songs that are not new but have perhaps just recently been added to a compilation album or radio show (e.g., ASOT, Group Therapy Radio, etc.). Implementation of c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed release radar has gone a bit off the rails lately and has been including songs that are not new but have perhaps just recently been added to a compilation album or radio show (e.g., AS...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics with album cover

Apple Music has this feature where on computer the lyrics are right next to the cover of the song and controls I think this would be a good idea on computers and iPads

• Casual Listener
  • Apple Music has this feature where on computer the lyrics are right next to the cover of the song and controls I think this would be a good idea on computers and iPads
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Layers

The ability to add layers of songs to an individual playlist. This would enable a user to shuffle or play through different levels of songs within of a singular playlist. Imagine a playlist created for the entire discography of an artist that has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to add layers of songs to an individual playlist. This would enable a user to shuffle or play through different levels of songs within of a singular playlist. Imagine a playlist created f...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Countries should not be treated as genres

My Daily Mixes (1-6) seems to often be based on the artists home country, more than the genres they play. I don't want Zara Larsson, Ghost and Bo Kaspers Orkester in the same playlist just because they are all Swedish, when they play totally differen...

• Casual Listener
  • My Daily Mixes (1-6) seems to often be based on the artists home country, more than the genres they play. I don't want Zara Larsson, Ghost and Bo Kaspers Orkester in the same playlist just because th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing partial songs or podcast

Hi,I would like to share part of songs( starting with a pinpoint from a specified time of a song or podcast) which i want receiver to focus. For example from 0min42sec of song to 1min15sec. Or some minutes of podcast again i would pin up start and st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to share part of songs( starting with a pinpoint from a specified time of a song or podcast) which i want  receiver to focus. For example from 0min42sec of song to 1min15sec. ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove the "Video Game" genre

I don't think grouping toghether songs because they are from videogames is a good idea.If I enjoyed the Cuphead ost it does not mean I will necessarely enjoy the Hollow Night ost because they belong to completely separate genres.This behaviour makes ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't think grouping toghether songs because they are from videogames is a good idea. If I enjoyed the Cuphead ost it does not mean I will necessarely enjoy the Hollow Night ost because they bel...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

MOVE THR HISTORY BUTTON BACK TO WHERE IT ORIGINALLY WAS😭

I really loved when I could open Spotify and immediately click the history button because that is where I usually create my queue with the songs I’m listening to frequently. After the new update I hate having to click my profile to find the history b...

• Casual Listener
  • I really loved when I could open Spotify and immediately click the history button because that is where I usually create my queue with the songs I’m listening to frequently. After the new update I ha...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add back the liked icons to the Daily Mixes queue.

Until recently we were able to look at the queue for a Daily Mix and see which songs are new vs already liked. I found it useful and don't understand why a nice feature would be removed.

• Casual Listener
  • Until recently we were able to look at the queue for a Daily Mix and see which songs are new vs already liked. I found it useful and don't understand why a nice feature would be removed. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Hey Siri, “smooth change” to next song

Smooth change like dj change. Boring over descriptiv**bleep**:when I want to smoothly change to a next song, probably when I am bored of the music but I don’t want to bother everybody else with changing it all the time, I open the two songs on two Yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Smooth change like dj change.   Boring over descriptiv**bleep**: when I want to smoothly change to a next song, probably when I am bored of the music but I don’t want to bother everybody else...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add more notifications for events

Currently Spotify sometimes sends the emails for Fans to buy the tickets earlier or update them on concert dates, however I would like it if they improved this feature to make use more of push notifications to let you know about events that were just...

• Regular
  • Currently Spotify sometimes sends the emails for Fans to buy the tickets earlier or update them on concert dates, however I would like it if they improved this feature to make use more of push notifi...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes