Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

I am having the same problem. Just updated to premium and cannot use iPhone or iPad.Tried reinstalling apps etc. sent a contact form, but the email I use for FB is no longer active. In the form I mentioned the email address to use to get in touch with me.  

Same deal with me - have tried reinstalling and logging in and out. What's the deal?

Hello, I just  updated to premium and my iPhone 4 and new iPad will not see that I have a premium account. I have tried deleting the apps and login back in and I can't seem to get them to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Heya, Same problem here, unfortunately.

I purchased Spotify Premium for three months and it shows so in my account on the website, but I can't use any premium features on my PC or three mobile devices.

Cheers

I am having the same problem. Updated to premium and its not working on my iPhone. Message says I need to be a premium member.

thanks, Patrick

Same issue as everyone else. Upgraded to premium and it's not detecting that I'm upgraded on my pc (windows 😎 or iphone (ios6). Tried loging out, tried reinstalling the iphone app, etc...

This is a very bad problem to have a 13 page thread where people aren't getting what they paid for. Hopefully this is at the top of Spotify's priority list.

Same problem.  Chalk it up.

@mikeL9286 wrote:

Same issue as everyone else. Upgraded to premium and it's not detecting that I'm upgraded on my pc (windows 😎 or iphone (ios6). Tried loging out, tried reinstalling the iphone app, etc...

This is a very bad problem to have a 13 page thread where people aren't getting what they paid for. Hopefully this is at the top of Spotify's priority list.

Hi I just got Spotify Premium and I went to use it on my iPhone and it does not work

My account was signed up for tonight.  kyle.m.*******@gmail.com

@eddiecv wrote:

Hi I just got Spotify Premium and I went to use it on my iPhone and it does not work

So I barely subscribed to Premium and nothing, besides my account information on this website, shows that I have upgraded.
Spotify on my laptop doesn't have premium and Spotify on my iPhone doesn't have premium.
Anyone know what I can do?

I paid for my premium upgrade however on my IPhone says I must be subscribed to use, I gave deleted and reset the phone all this started after I upgraded the software to iOS 6, is it not compatible , It's frustrating please correct soon

Hi everyone! I've escalated this issue so we can see what's going with recently upgraded accounts. 

In the meantime, the first things I recommend trying are 1. Sign out/ sign in 2. A clean reinstallation

If you're still not receiving Premium, get in touch via the contact form

I am having the same problem, so any advice would be appreciated 

Same problem here. I REALLY need the premium account for the morning, as I have an event that I am plannin. (why i needed the music in the first place). If someone could get help ASAP that would be great. Leaving in 5 hours and will have no internet access for the rest of the day.

The contact form is the best route for our payments team to help. They'll need to confirm some details via email to get you back on track with Premium. 

I already filled out the contacts form.  Online, everything says that premium is activated, and I received an email receipt hours ago.

I had the free version then bought the premium and now it still won't let me listen to my music..wtf man

If I filled out the contact form a few hours ago, how long will it take someone to get back to me? I need to solve this problem as soon as possible.

We're working hard to ensure everyone's emails are answered in a timely manner. I'm sure a payments agent will be in touch as soon as possible. 

@cbfitzgerlad I also want to be sure you're aware you've opened two accounts.  One is your 'cbfitzgerald' account while the other is linked to your Facebook.

Your FB account is the one that's been upgraded so please be sure you're signing in with your FB email address/ password (not 'cbfitzgerald'). 

Suggested posts