Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. We'll keep you updated on that thread.

[Add Yours] Listen to my merch!

Highlighted

[Add Yours] Listen to my merch!

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hey 🙂

A thread for merchposting! 👕

(music-related, of course)

Rules are simple:

If you're wearing some merch, post a track of the artist/label it represents!

If you're not currently wearing any, post a track of the merch you wore or bought lately.

If you don't own merch at all... Then post a track off the last physical release (vinyl, cd, cassette, something else) you got.

Also, feel free to add pictures of your epic merch and any backstories. 🙂

SebastyRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: [Add Yours] Listen to my merch!

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Here are a couple of pictures of my Naxatras hoodie that I’m currently wearing (I took it off to take these pictures):

naxatras1.jpg

naxatras2.jpg

And here’s my favorite track from their II album, which the back of this hoodie represents:

https://open.spotify.com/track/6teYyF07C6j2FxL05YB0Du?si=HZUSAz70TI6n_NCyENEYkQ

I also have a King Buffalo T-shirt, which I’m not wearing currently. Here’s a picture of it:

kingbuffalo.JPG

This T-shirt has the cover art for their Longing to Be the Mountain album on it, and here’s my favorite track from that album:

https://open.spotify.com/track/56AYmUM4aCemu2IjIzVCov?si=88FCqpBkRaq_ZZnl_cn6Ng

(I also have a Phish hoodie, but it’s from their 2019 summer tour, which I didn’t attend any concerts from, and from which they don’t have any live albums on Spotify (at least not yet))

TreyAnastasioRock Star 5
Highlighted

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

A merch hoodie, with a zipper! Man I'd love something like that from Amon Tobin / Nomark!

They look really nice too, and I'm currently listening to the tracks you gave, as I'm writing. Like the Naxatras track and also the artwork - I bet it would be an eyecatcher as a vinyl record 🙂

I'm going to listen to the King Buffalo album in full at some point, I love the example you gave.

I'm currently wearing both of these:

WP_20200521_18_02_34_Pro

I'm dressed like a failed b-boy. 😂

Left one carries the Noisia Trinity logo. I've actually been eyeing this one for some time because I really like both the length and the logo print - black ink on black textile does give it a very subtle look.

A track I really like:

spotify:track:0AnPwTdC8hywcVNXpxF5y0:small 

The other one is a Two Fingers album called Stunt Rhythms. It's quite funny that I had actually mentioned quite a few times, complete with my drawn characters wearing Stunt Rhythm shirts, that Two Fingers album covers would make really great shirt designs. And then they did it. I obviously bought it :')

Two Fingers is an Amon Tobin project where he releases dancefloor-oriented beats.
spotify:track:3cVB8NNPB1lKPwEKTZDAdH:small 

👀

SebastyRock Star 17
Highlighted

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Cool merch, @Sebasty! I’m glad to hear that you liked the tracks that I shared, and I also enjoyed listening to these tracks that you’ve shared by Two Fingers and Noisia. Though I still haven’t listened to much electronic music, these artists sound great!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 5
SUGGESTED POSTS