Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need New Tunes! Help me out?

Need New Tunes! Help me out?

We all have those songs. You know what I'm talking about. The ones that really make you stop and listen. They make you bust a move when you're exhausted, and get your groove on when it was so off it was -1000. I'm looking for some new music that can help me shake out my work day slump, and bump with the beat for that home streach till 5 o'clock. Ja feel?

Here's what I got so far: 

Could you help me out by replying with your favorite songs right now?

If you want to see the results follow the list, and follow me on Spotify!

I dig through the internet to find new music so you don't have to!
35 Replies

@Maddy_Sundquist There are two songs released recently that stand out at the moment:

spotify:track:4HEqM4RSvXQAXqSdqqD8qE

spotify:track:6SZ6UlsGsXqAyFtYqLoQdL

https://open.spotify.com/user/11180417070/playlist/6kfyMEDgC5rA2DvIAyKA5N

Check out more of my playlists , i think youll like it.

maybe this is something! I've made a Burning Man inspired playlist on Spotify. Follow and hopefully, you can find some awesome tunes Enjoy!

BurningManMusic

Hello!

Those days I can't stop listening to 3 albums.

The first is the debut album of Nothing But Thieves which is awesome with unique vocals and guitar riffs. The second album is called "Something Between Us" by Project Theory and the sound of it reminds me of Linkin Park. The third album is called "I'm not well" by Black Foxxes, it was released yesterday and I'm so glad I bumped into it. You should totally check out those 3 albums, I'm sure some tracks will be stuck in your head all day long.

Have a nice day!

Very Fresh , take a listen to "Heart Beat" By Ulysses II

https://open.spotify.com/album/2CQUuCWBgv966gJPngK9yt

Give this playlist a try. I have others as well in many different genres.

https://open.spotify.com/user/12982295/playlist/03BATM8kjeo8UidCWN04Gr

This song is my favorite for driving around! 

spotify:track:2GiJYvgVaD2HtM8GqD9EgQ

Follow me

One of those songs that make you stop, listen and look inside. ANIMA!'s always are that positivly unique sound to feed your soul. If you like Sylvan Esso, you'll love this.

Got their new song on repeat today - Moving Mountains 

spotify:track:4J4qMrWXI1Q5bEJhdstSje

--

Discovery is human. Sharing is caring.

spotify:user:allizalliz

Sure, I'd be happy to help you discover some new tunes on Spotify! Here are some suggestions:

1. Discover Weekly: This is a personalized playlist that updates every Monday with new songs that Spotify thinks you'll like based on your listening habits. It's a great way to discover new music that you might not have found on your own.

2. Release Radar: Another personalized playlist that updates every Friday with new releases from artists that you follow or listen to frequently. It's a great way to stay up-to-date with your favorite artists and discover new releases from emerging artists.

3. Genre-based playlists: Spotify has a wide variety of playlists that are curated based on different genres of music. You can explore playlists like "Indie Pop," "Hip-Hop," "Electronic," or "Country," among others.

4. Collaborative playlists: You can create or join playlists with your friends or other Spotify users. This can be a fun way to discover new music and share your own favorites with others.

5. Podcasts: In addition to music, Spotify has a wide selection of podcasts that cover a variety of topics, from true crime to pop culture to comedy. You might find a podcast that introduces you to new music or gives you insights into your favorite artists.

I hope these suggestions help you discover some new tunes on Spotify! Happy listening!

Suggested posts