Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pink Floyd Wish you were Here is cut on 5:04

Pink Floyd Wish you were Here is cut on 5:04

The duration of the track ‘Wish you were here’ from the 1975 Pink Floyd album ‘Wish you were here’ is cut from the original album length of 5:35 to 5:04 on Spotify. Please fix!

1 Reply

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you've noticed a discrepancy in the duration of the song "Wish You Were Here" on Spotify. It's possible that there may be a technical issue causing this difference in length.

However, please note that sometimes different versions of songs are released, and they may have different durations or edits. In some cases, record labels or artists may choose to edit songs for various reasons, such as for radio play or for lengthening or shortening an album.

That being said, I understand that as a listener, you expect to hear the original version of the song as it was intended by the artist. To report this issue to Spotify, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the song page on Spotify and click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the screen.

2. Select "Report content error" from the drop-down menu.

3. In the pop-up window, select "Wrong duration" and provide a brief description of the issue.

4. Click on "Submit" to send your report to Spotify's support team.

Spotify's support team will investigate the issue and take appropriate action to address it. It's possible that they may need to reach out to the record label or artist to obtain the correct version of the song. Please note that it may take some time for the issue to be resolved, but Spotify will work to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Hope to have provided some context to the issue,

-Prague the Dog

P.S. you could totally start a conspiracy theory off this lol

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts