Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to find an album that no longer exists

Trying to find an album that no longer exists

So this is a bit of an odd one. I know that when songs are greyed out, that means Spotify doesn't have the rights in your area and the ability to access the songs are pulled.

Here's the thing though, the album in question doesn't seem to exist anywhere outside of Spotify at all. It's very strange, and now I'm hoping to get to the bottom of it. Does anyone have any idea of where one might find such elusive albums online? Google has been mostly useless here I'm afraid.

The album is called "lo-fi" by an artist named ZAM. The album's Spotify URI is "spotify:album:7aetjmlPajXKuQ9JusBSZ1" and I've also provided a screenshot as proof that it once existed on Spotify. This is going to bug me, I know it! Lol. Thank you in advance!

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 00-49-51 Sunrise.png

2 Replies

If your music library is stored on your computer, check the cloud status of songs to find missing music and resolve issues.<a href="https://www.loversrupak.com/">Lovers Rupak</a>

This album was never available locally on my machine. It was an album Spotify used to offer until it was mysteriously pulled.

Suggested posts