Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What Does Music Do For You ?

What Does Music Do For You ?

Every song in my current playlist for me is special because i can recall in such a vivid way remember where i was and what i was doing at that time and who is was with, its really special to me personally.

Happy memories and sad sad moments all part of life and music had played a big part in my life, used to be a DJ for many years in my hometown and doing venues in many parts of my hometown.  the feeling is really hard to describe some times.

One bad memory i have is ran up a £250 bar tab due to getting free drinks from the venue bar one night and i remember getting drinks for everybody at that venue.

Not* so funny at the time but when i think back if was really funny occasionally when i am just sitting and listening to music i get vivid flashbacks of the night in question.

Thank You For Reading. ❤️

2 Replies

Every song is the extract of artists' thinking, value, emotions or attitudes, etc. I would put similar ones in a single playlist that symbolizes one of the orientations of my thinking or value. So every time I listen to my favorite music, I am facing the people, and my inner part as well.

Thank You Tony! 🙂

Suggested posts