Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who had the most minutes on Spotify?

Who had the most minutes on Spotify?

I have more minutes than 100% of the US, just curious to see if anyone came close.

IMG_5713.jpg
55 Replies

141,185!! Not all the way up there but I'm proud of it! Music is absolutely my main coping mechanism for my ADHD 😂

You're Sane? 

I got 139,423. More than 99% in US

i had like 10 000 on spotify and 200 000 on apple music.

Lol I have 288k minutes on Spotify so def not 100% of the us

WOW damn that's a LOT 😂. I only have 23,000... I'm almost too embarrassed to show lol 😳. Nice work! 

f39b81c3-4.png

Which country? Prove it where’s photo

This doesn’t make sense 1st you can’t listen more than 💯 if you’re a part of that 💯. 2nd your post has a . 257.030 which would be 257 mins and 03 seconds and 3rd there are atleast 3 other people claiming to have had more minutes than you (though non have backed up with photos)

I’m in South Africa, I’m 2022 I had 165,620 mins and that was more than 99.9% of others in the country, now I’m a founder of a NPO advocating for legit music consumption in the country to bridge the gap and make a sustainable and equitable music industry. I know someone somewhere is actually hitting bigger numbers but on wrong Music players and that’s hypothetical and only 1+ million people use Spotify out of 34 million people (18-35) of age, so you can do the math 💔

Hiyya @SapidLynxRSA, that’s amazing and I appreciate what you’re doing for the music industry. Absolutely, everybody loves music there’s bound to be someone out there who has bigger numbers because I’ve even seen them lol. I’ve found it pretty common in the comments that people assume that I made the post to boast about my numbers n make others feel less about how much music they listen to or what music player they use, they’re so many out there, not every song it in the world is available on a specific player. I have pandora, Spotify, SoundCloud, use YouTube, iheart radio and Apple Music non of them are perfect, but some are better than others. The reason why I got my numbers up that high back in 2021 was solely because I used to go to bed with my music on lol, I made this post to connect with other people because of a common interest; music and because I was genuinely curious, I’ve never had numbers that high and it caught me off guard so I wanted to see what’s the highest others have gotten and to see what’s the average other people may be listening but it seems my intentions were taken the wrong way, I also have no intention of doing the math because my only concern is for the people using Spotify… that’s why I made the post on Spotify.. all other music players are irrelevant if I wanted to know the numbers with them included I would’ve gone on Reddit. As far as I know, I could 100% be wrong but I haven’t seen another music player do what Spotify does where they’ll show the listener the minutes, top song, most listened artist and whatever else at the end of the year. 
Thank you for time and reading my TedTalk. 

This was my stats from last year, it is what it is...

Jpgchief_0-1698280148587.png

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

IMG_5700.jpeg

Can you recommend a playlist of yours that you think is your best one so I can check it out?

I don’t have the photos anymore but at one point 2022 wrapped I had racked up 385k plus minutes listening. Won’t be nearly that close this year tho 

I listen to music and podcasts for almost the majority of my day except when asleep obviously, but even then I’d play river sounds all night 

Me 51474minutes

Haha only got a third of that clocking in just over 100000

i beat the whole record with 526 days : 758,482 minutes

i’m worldwide 0.5% 

I won’t lie, most of my playlist are kinda trash with my adhd there’s a lot of random ones with just a few songs on them that I was obsessed with at the time, playlist with just one artist or I keep most of the songs I listen to in my liked playlist. I could make a public playlist for you to check out if you’d be down for that. Also sorry for such a late reply. 

400minutes a day for me and a total of 596,220minutes

Suggested posts