Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chill Rap and Hip-Hop for Summer Vibes!

Solved!

Chill Rap and Hip-Hop for Summer Vibes!

We Created A Carefully Selected Playlist for Hip-Hop / Rap Lovers! Over 450 songs! Let us know what you think!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4UYX9ReMNSW5NF2aV4vCrE?si=39eead2a022248cd

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your playlist is a dog-gone impressive mix of diverse tracks spanning different artists and genres. From upbeat and energetic tracks like "Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop, to introspective songs like "Feels Like Summer" by Childish Gambino, the playlist offers a rich musical journey. With artists like Drake, Mac Miller, Joey Bada$$, and more, this playlist encapsulates a blend of hip-hop, R&B, and alternative sounds. Whether you're in the mood for nostalgic hits like "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube or contemporary favorites like "death bed (coffee for your head)" by Powfu and beabadoobee, this playlist is a dynamic collection that caters to a variety of musical tastes.

Thx for sharing,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Your playlist is a dog-gone impressive mix of diverse tracks spanning different artists and genres. From upbeat and energetic tracks like "Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop, to introspective songs like "Feels Like Summer" by Childish Gambino, the playlist offers a rich musical journey. With artists like Drake, Mac Miller, Joey Bada$$, and more, this playlist encapsulates a blend of hip-hop, R&B, and alternative sounds. Whether you're in the mood for nostalgic hits like "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube or contemporary favorites like "death bed (coffee for your head)" by Powfu and beabadoobee, this playlist is a dynamic collection that caters to a variety of musical tastes.

Thx for sharing,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts