Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Chill Rap and Hip-Hop for Summer Vibes!

Solved!

Chill Rap and Hip-Hop for Summer Vibes!

We Created A Carefully Selected Playlist for Hip-Hop / Rap Lovers! Over 450 songs! Let us know what you think!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4UYX9ReMNSW5NF2aV4vCrE?si=39eead2a022248cd

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your playlist is a dog-gone impressive mix of diverse tracks spanning different artists and genres. From upbeat and energetic tracks like "Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop, to introspective songs like "Feels Like Summer" by Childish Gambino, the playlist offers a rich musical journey. With artists like Drake, Mac Miller, Joey Bada$$, and more, this playlist encapsulates a blend of hip-hop, R&B, and alternative sounds. Whether you're in the mood for nostalgic hits like "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube or contemporary favorites like "death bed (coffee for your head)" by Powfu and beabadoobee, this playlist is a dynamic collection that caters to a variety of musical tastes.

Thx for sharing,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Your playlist is a dog-gone impressive mix of diverse tracks spanning different artists and genres. From upbeat and energetic tracks like "Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop, to introspective songs like "Feels Like Summer" by Childish Gambino, the playlist offers a rich musical journey. With artists like Drake, Mac Miller, Joey Bada$$, and more, this playlist encapsulates a blend of hip-hop, R&B, and alternative sounds. Whether you're in the mood for nostalgic hits like "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube or contemporary favorites like "death bed (coffee for your head)" by Powfu and beabadoobee, this playlist is a dynamic collection that caters to a variety of musical tastes.

Thx for sharing,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts