Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Dig the Past] #OldiesSaturday (1950-2001) : #31 / 2021

[Dig the Past] #OldiesSaturday (1950-2001) : #31 / 2021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 2001. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, hip hop, representing the evolution of popular music in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s

Dig the past with this random selection of 30 tracks coming from Soundofus personal handpicked oldies library. Tracks from 1950 to 2001.

July 31, 2021 - running time : 1 h 52 min

Oldies Saturday

Dig the Past with

* Brenda Lee * Etta James * The Shirelles * The Ronettes * Nina Simone * The Supremes * Aretha Franklin *  Bobbie Gentry * Joni Mitchell * Carly Simon * Syreeta * Lyn Collins * Donna Summer * Diana Ross *  Gloria Jones * Blondie * Stevie Nicks * Joan Jett * Tina Turner * Madonna * Sade * Björk * The Breeders *  Mazzy Star * Portishead * The Cranberries * Alanis Morissette * Shania Twain * Missy Elliott * Lil' Kim *

Additionnal Keywords : Oldies

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts