Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist for Mystical Music

Playlist for Mystical Music

Hi guys, i'm creating a playlist for mystic music, and songs who evoke a feeling of expansion and universe.

Anyone who wants to collaborate is of course welcomed!

If you like it please subscribe to my playlist, it would be awesome to have feedback too 😄

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5o3WeKpCOxo6NDTrhccsbT?si=p32BbRoATQGhjSodiKvujw

2 Replies

Hi @Jenn3141516  I have a couple of tracks that might be a good fit in your playlists, take a listen to them

https://open.spotify.com/track/3gtUqarTGZRfctnGSvWKtj?si=681265eebf5d4d86 

And here is the backstory for this track that Cécile shares with me:

The origin of this piece comes from Cécile Naïla’s link with the Medicine of Roses. It began through meeting women healers from Mexico who work with the quantum energy of roses, with whom she trained and organized her visit to France for several years. Cecile also works as a therapist and gives quantum healing with roses. She uses singing in the care she gives to open and harmonize interior spaces and connect with the soul of the person. The rose is for her a master plant, a teacher plant. It is a very high and very subtle vibration, which will act as a channel for the great Mother. This universal Love energy that comes to embrace unconditionally, and will bring us to the source of what calls to be transformed and healed within us. The rose awakens the power of love in our heart. She teaches us to love all these spaces of non-love, all these spaces that we have been able to reject or deny. She comes to help us come together where all our life experiences can be understood from the space of our heart, which can open to infinity. This song is a song of healing and opening the heart. It acts as a vibratory treatment, and transmits the energy of Rose Medicine. The mantra Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha invokes the grace of the Tibetan goddess of compassion: Tara. –Cécile Naïla

https://open.spotify.com/track/2LeXh1VQUJWazzorCeObct?si=356c6ceac3d149b3 

Here you have a snippet of the review that we did on my blog for this track:

To go deeper, the best way to describe the single is to say “Transcendental” is a melodic creation based on combining two beautiful Heart Chakra Crystal Alchemy Sound Bowls to create a mind and chakra balancing shimmer that not only vibrates at the frequency of love, DNA, and cellular repair (528hz), but also at the frequency of the universe, or “heartbeat of the earth” (432hz).

Let me know what you think, cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts