Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Share a song you like that was added to Spotify recently

Share a song you like that was added to Spotify recently

Are there any songs you like that were previously unavailable on Spotify, but are now available in your region on this streaming plaftorm? If so, feel free to share!

For instance, I noticed that the Argentina-based psychedelic/stoner rock band Black Sky Giant have now added three of their albums to Spotify. I’d seen their music recommended somewhat frequently on Bandcamp and YouTube, but hadn’t been able to find any of their music on Spotify until very recently this year.

Here's my current favorite song of theirs, which I’ve now added to my Spotify library for re-listening:

https://open.spotify.com/track/0VQ4HsjYLawCWGNxADFWXF?si=fd16b6469d5a48cb

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Is a song added today too late to share?

https://open.spotify.com/track/1WVTi2JBSAnlx1I4KsifoC?si=9e56dd4d6875440d

Awesome sound, reminds me of one song "baby baby" in 90's.

Thanks for sharing, @vaajy! I think it’s great when new music sounds similar in some ways to other songs we’ve appreciated listening to in the past.

And I’d say that a new song, such as this one you’ve shared that was released today, certainly counts as having been added to Spotify recently. The example that I shared was of a song that was available elsewhere before it was on Spotify, but that doesn’t need to be the case for the purposes of this thread, as long as the song was added to Spotify relatively recently.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts