Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share your favorite improvised music

Share your favorite improvised music

Oftentimes, music is composed prior to being rehearsed and recorded. In contrast, improvised music is created “in the moment,” without the musicians having prepared what they will play before it is recorded. 

Some of my favorite songs on Spotify are from recording sessions that were completely improvised, such as the psychedelic/space rock band My Brother The Wind’s first album; here’s my favorite track from it:

spotify:track:4NnSrKXOxXZHv3s0urZwgj:small 

Another band I enjoy listening to that creates improvised music is the psychedelic/space/drone rock band Kungens Män; here’s one of my favorite songs of theirs as well:

spotify:track:1GjO58swcI47tHfISsnmWd:small 

I also enjoy listening to Øresund Space Collective, who play improvised space rock music. Here’s perhaps my favorite song of theirs:

spotify:track:2vVY6K2Fh2tLU9QEFlwJCX:small 

In addition, I like to listen to the psychedelic/space rock band Los Tabanos Experience, whose music is also improvised. I especially enjoy this song from their Rise of the Melted Eagle album:

spotify:track:1ApJGUPlF5pBfXS8xnGGQy:small 

Do you enjoy listening to improvised music, too? If so, feel free to share your favorite relevant bands and songs of theirs.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts