Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is the best place to post new playlists?

What is the best place to post new playlists?

Hi, I am new to the community.

I see that there are posts such as POST YOUR NEW MUSIC PLAYLIST or PROMOTE/SHARE YOUR FAVORITE PLAYLIST with thousands of reply, but there doesn't seem to be much activity there a part from members posting their playlists.

Would you recommend posting your playlists there or create a new topic for each playlist (if there isn't a similar topic already)?

Thanks!

2 Replies

That's a great question! If you are looking for a specific following it is ideal to post a topic like, New Pop Playlist with yours. If you are looking for other playlists and promote your own, Pop Playlist Exchange and then include your own playlist with a brief description, like "new pop hits added weekly, submit yours below." to add your playlist go to your app/web and hit the three bars and select share and copy link. Go to your post and hit paste. This will allow people to listen to your playlist, for topic post or reply. Replying to a post with fewer than 100 replies is better for people to see your post. So, creating a more specific topic or replying to a smaller topic. That is a safer bet vs. getting lost in the thousands of replies. Hope this helps! 

@labudelamu 

Hello there and welcome to the community...

Before starting to post anything, I suggest that you read the Community Guidelines.

Suggestions for posting a playlist :

1 - Use the Audio Exchange Board

2 - Create a specific topic for any different playlist you want posting.

3 - Give a relevant title to your topic, matching the theme, content of your playlist. (generic titles like "Playlist Exchange", "My playlist", "The best playlist"... are not appropriate and don't help users)

4 - Always give a description (even short) to your post/playlist. That will help users to know what your playlist is about.

5 - You can also answer to a post of another user but make sure to select the right topic before answer and never post anything without a short description.

6 - Don't post multiple times the same playlist in different topic (it's considered as spam)

7 - Don't hesitate to contact me if you want more details..

And in any case, be creative and share your passion for Music.. 🙂

Good luck..

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts