Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 254 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 254 likes

Deep House & Soulful House : 2000 - 2020

Here's a compilation of Deep and Soulful House tracks from 2000 to 2020. This playlist will be constantly updated I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, Reggae, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. P...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Deep and Soulful House tracks from 2000 to 2020. This playlist will be constantly updated   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Fun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[J-Pop] Dramatic Playlist by revyrain: AcrossTheRain™

Hello everyone. Let me introduce you one of my playlists.Most of the tracks here are Japanese, with a couple of Korean songs. AcrossTheRain™Do you missed someone beyond this light rain ? Or do you love to embrace the romance of hope and dreams in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. 🙂 Let me introduce you one of my playlists. Most of the tracks here are Japanese, with a couple of Korean songs.   AcrossTheRain™ Do you missed someone beyond this light ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last update of 2019 for our Electro playlist

It's full of Christmas crackers from D.I.E., Fleck ESC, Dark Prophet, Komka, Abstract Thought etc, on Clone, Delsin, Dekmantel, Bass Agenda, Uncanny Valley & more. Look out for our next update in January 2020!

• Composer
  • It's full of Christmas crackers from D.I.E., Fleck ESC, Dark Prophet, Komka, Abstract Thought etc, on Clone, Delsin, Dekmantel, Bass Agenda, Uncanny Valley & more.   Look out for our n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A gift for the people who love house music

"Coat the rim of a glass with Funk. Add Disco, Afro and tropical house and fill with ice. Put in some Angelo Ferreri, Coeo, Disclosure, Mall Grab and Detroit swindle. Garnish with some soul and fresh cut grooves. Everything you need for a delicious h...

• Composer
  • "Coat the rim of a glass with Funk. Add Disco, Afro and tropical house and fill with ice. Put in some Angelo Ferreri, Coeo, Disclosure, Mall Grab and Detroit swindle. Garnish with some soul and fresh...
  • Mauriciocblzb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CHILL PLAYLIST!

features artists such as khalid, summer walker, pink $weats, keshi, lany...etc. give it a try! c h i l l on Spotify

• Music Fan
  • features artists such as khalid, summer walker, pink $weats, keshi, lany...etc. give it a try!    c h i l l on Spotify 
  • summeraucoin
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

50's 60's Chill Lounge

Anatomy of the first pieces of Chill Out and Lounge  

• Roadie
  • Anatomy of the first pieces of Chill Out and Lounge    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #51

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content December 19, 2019 - Time : 1 h 28 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Sounds: Smooth Vocals Playlist

The playlist is populated with soft, mid and slow tempo songs. The primary emphasis is on the smooth jazz genre but may also include r&b and pop. The playlist will be updated regularly throughout 2020 and will have a yearly collective playlist launch...

• Composer
  • The playlist is populated with soft, mid and slow tempo songs. The primary emphasis is on the smooth jazz genre but may also include r&b and pop. The playlist will be updated regularly throughout...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

'Greek Swing' Primer

Hip-swaying jazzy swing music from Greece. A selection.

Greek swing.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hip-swaying jazzy swing music from Greece. A selection.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Love Songs Exchange

Really happy with this playlist as it is very dear to meEnjoy!

• Gig Goer
  • Really happy with this playlist as it is very dear to me Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

EXTREMELY WEIRD PLAYLISTS

I have been compiling of the weirdest music of all time in this playlist.If anyone else has suggestions or a similar playlist, post here

• I have been compiling of the weirdest music of all time in this playlist. If anyone else has suggestions or a similar playlist, post here
  • saikiken
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

New alt-rock release!

My favorite band DROOM released this monday a new EP with some cool alternative/psychedelic rock music:) Check it out! https://open.spotify.com/album/0pv3OV2kb0xdpbGyAnn0k8?si=t_q8xVIDQoWCTMgqtM_ASg

• Music Fan
  • My favorite band DROOM released this monday a new EP with some cool alternative/psychedelic rock music:)   Check it out!   https://open.spotify.com/album/0pv3OV2kb0xdpbGyAnn0k8?si=t_q8x...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #51

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PARA BAILAR EN EL CLIMAX DE UN BUEN REVENTON

Para bailar al máximo hasta que el cuerpo aguante. Todance to the fullest until the body endures.

• Roadie
  • Para bailar al máximo hasta que el cuerpo aguante.   Todance to the fullest until the body endures.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MANKIIND PRESENTS Chilly I

MANKIIND PRESENTS: Chilly IAs a new user I would've never thought I'd join Spotify. But once I saw everyone's "Top 10" or "Year End" list I knew I had to make a change. From a guy that was a born breed Apple Music user this was insane. But it was tim...

IMG_8037.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • MANKIIND PRESENTS: Chilly I As a new user I would've never thought I'd join Spotify. But once I saw everyone's "Top 10" or "Year End" list I knew I had to make a change. From a guy that was a born b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yallah Let's share Arabic Playlists!

Yallah let's all share our Arabic music! They can be lit playlists for parties or calm songs, really all vibes are accepted

• Regular
  • Yallah let's all share our Arabic music! They can be lit playlists for parties or calm songs, really all vibes are accepted 🙂
  • moshahin
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My 2010s playlist

Hey! This is my "rewind" playlist, I made this to bring back good memories. Most of the songs are from 2010 to 2019, but I included some out of those years because they were still famous at the time. Please let me know if you think a song is missing ...

• Visitor
  • Hey! This is my "rewind" playlist, I made this to bring back good memories. Most of the songs are from 2010 to 2019, but I included some out of those years because they were still famous at the time....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #51

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes