Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 267 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 267 likes

Melodic afterlife playlist

Hello guys, I'm always looking for the music and tracks of the Afterlife Artists. Saying Tale of Us, Adriatique, Fideles, Mathame, Innellea etc. Can you help me? spotify:playlist:3Sr5cpruyeppjxaGRSgPlC

• Regular
  • Hello guys, I'm always looking for the music and tracks of the Afterlife Artists. Saying Tale of Us, Adriatique, Fideles, Mathame, Innellea etc.  Can you help me?    spotify:playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The best DEEP TRANCE and ELECTRONIC playlist

If you are into deep trance and electronic music in general, this playlist is probably something for you: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zKDu4QZd05NI4iKUBQQex?si=Bo50u76HSiiYfSZdMHz27g It features over 1200 carefully curated deep trance tracks an...

• Roadie
  • If you are into deep trance and electronic music in general, this playlist is probably something for you:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3zKDu4QZd05NI4iKUBQQex?si=Bo50u76HSiiYfSZdMHz27g &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Korean R&B

I have some sick Korean R&B chill beats here. It features singers and rappers such as DEAN, HEIZE, Crush, Jay Park, and so many more. Follow for regular updates and immerse yourself in chill Korean music.

• Regular
  • I have some sick Korean R&B chill beats here. It features singers and rappers such as DEAN, HEIZE, Crush, Jay Park, and so many more. Follow for regular updates and immerse yourself in chill Kore...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Actual rap/trap/R&B/Hip Hop playlist

Modern Hip Hop playlist constantly updated 

• Visitor
  • Modern Hip Hop playlist constantly updated 
  • Jenifa_0h
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

🌞DANCING THROUGH THE SUMMER 🌞

These summer vibes won't kill the sunny nights!!! Feel free to drop similar summer playlists down below .

• Roadie
  • These summer vibes won't kill the sunny nights!!!   Feel free to drop similar summer playlists down below 🙂    🌅 .
  • Moddin
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

One Song In EVERY Music Genre (12 Hours, almost 200 Subgenres)

Hey everyone!I spent almost the whole day making this and wanted to share it here.I will update it frequently.Make sure “show unavailable songs” is turned on in settings.

• Visitor
  • Hey everyone! I spent almost the whole day making this and wanted to share it here. I will update it frequently. Make sure “show unavailable songs” is turned on in settings.
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Love Songs Playlist

From 1950 to 2020 the best love songs, constantly updated.  

• Regular
  • From 1950 to 2020 the best love songs, constantly updated.   🙂
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Neon Drive :This is the Ultimate Night Drive playlist

...of Synth/Electronic Pop, Synthwave & Indie Disco...The perfect list to play inside your car when you desperately want to go on a night drive! Give it a listen, feedback is more than welcome!

• Music Fan
  • ...of Synth/Electronic Pop, Synthwave & Indie Disco...The perfect list to play inside your car when you desperately want to go on a night drive! Give it a listen, feedback is more than welcome!
  • pedroms97
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Burning Man 2019 Setlist

My favorite picks from our sets at Burning Man 2019

• Visitor
  • My favorite picks from our sets at Burning Man 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Electro this week

It was only fitting this week to start with a Two Lone Swordsmen classic, plus there's new cuts from Rico Cassaza (Silicon Scally remix), /DL/MS, John Selway, BPMF, Roy Of The Ravers, James Shinra + more

• Composer
  • It was only fitting this week to start with a Two Lone Swordsmen classic, plus there's new cuts from Rico Cassaza (Silicon Scally remix), /DL/MS, John Selway, BPMF, Roy Of The Ravers, James Shinra + ...
  • SANB3NEDETTO
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aussie Playlist - chill yet fire

Hooligan Hefs, ONEFOUR, Chillinit, Kerser, HP Boyz, Manu Crooks, Hilltop Hoods

• Music Fan
  • Hooligan Hefs, ONEFOUR, Chillinit, Kerser, HP Boyz, Manu Crooks, Hilltop Hoods
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dance Essentials - for your happy mood

Hey! My name is PKAY, I'm a music producer/DJ.I made this playlist for those who like to party in the same style as me.Go ahead and take a listen and if you like the songs then make sure to follow! Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! My name is PKAY, I'm a music producer/DJ. I made this playlist for those who like to party in the same style as me. Go ahead and take a listen and if you like the songs then make sure to follo...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new house

Hey everyone. I'm new to house and I'm looking for suggestions to introduce me to the genre. The attached playlist POST SCI is collaborative so add some songs there or feel welcome to share a playlist below.

• Visitor
  • Hey everyone. I'm new to house and I'm looking for suggestions to introduce me to the genre. The attached playlist POST SCI is collaborative so add some songs there or feel welcome to share a playlis...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

Love

• Music Fan
  • Love
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

February Vibes

Here’s a new released song you can vibe to feel free to add you music as well https://open.spotify.com/track/6QC33aavBffQxcnXNe4Oah?si=o3eeCQuHRWu_Nbql5NH2hg

• Music Fan
  • Here’s a new released song you can vibe to feel free to add you music as well  https://open.spotify.com/track/6QC33aavBffQxcnXNe4Oah?si=o3eeCQuHRWu_Nbql5NH2hg
  • WasabiBlues
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lavender: a playlist for calming down

Over 12 hours of music that I curated with the idea of having something to put on in the mornings while I go about doing other things- always a nice way to start the day

• Regular
  • Over 12 hours of music that I curated with the idea of having something to put on in the mornings while I go about doing other things- always a nice way to start the day
  • rajaluthhasan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes