Announcements

Forum Posts

2022 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

It's that time of year when we wrap things up with a look back at our favorite music, songs, artists, genres, podcasts, and trends of the year with Spotify 2022 Wrapped! And if you're an artist or podcaster, it's time to look back and see how many li...

2022 Wrapped Banner.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 28 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 10 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes

Rainy Day Cafe

Indie music and critically acclaimed music that would be perfect for a cafe on a rainy day.

• Casual Listener
  • Indie music and critically acclaimed music that would be perfect for a cafe on a rainy day.    
  • nuph
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Good Vibes Playlist - Always Updated

Charming Playlist For Daily activities  - Always Updatedenjoy 

• Casual Listener
  • Charming Playlist For Daily activities  - Always Updated enjoy  😋
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chilled Rap/Hip Hop (mostly UK)

open to suggestions

• open to suggestions
  • stoniestGerm
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #04

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi primera lista de reproducción

Esta es mi primer aporte espero les guste y sean parte de mis seguidores y les guste. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Kb5LHviVkM9RNLoYllKAU?si=y5AX9kGqSl2LXXCf8_yUXw

• Regular
  • Esta es mi primer aporte espero les guste y sean parte de mis seguidores y les guste.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Kb5LHviVkM9RNLoYllKAU?si=y5AX9kGqSl2LXXCf8_yUXw
  • olacfre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A Suitable Playlist for Heartbreak

We all hate betrayal and unrequited love, right? because those shits lead us to heartbreak. Those shits are tiring and sometimes they can be overwhelming. But it's okay, it's a part of life. I've been there too, and I made a playlist about heartbreak...

• Visitor
  • We all hate betrayal and unrequited love, right? because those shits lead us to heartbreak. Those shits are tiring and sometimes they can be overwhelming. But it's okay, it's a part of life.  &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

150BPM+ (Hardstyle, Hardcore, Frenchcore)

Hey, Got this playlist full of energy. Trying to update it whenever I find a fitting track! Hope you like it!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   Got this playlist full of energy. Trying to update it whenever I find a fitting track!   Hope you like it! 🔥
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist with Atmospheric, Cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks

I made a playlist with atmospheric, cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks that I hope it will make you feel like a lead actor in a film noir movie! I believe it will be good for relaxing, reading or drinking your coffee while you're thinking of her/him! A...

• Music Fan
  • I made a playlist with atmospheric, cinematic Chillhop / Lofi tracks that I hope it will make you feel like a lead actor in a film noir movie! I believe it will be good for relaxing, reading or drink...
  • nuph
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Oasis - Arabic Chill Out

A new playlist with good vibes and Arabic oriental sounds.Will be updated Enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • A new playlist with good vibes and Arabic oriental sounds. Will be updated 😉 Enjoy  🤗
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dream Pop 2019

This is my newest project, only Dream pop tracks released this year, so far only 6 tracks... If you have any track that fits here I'll be waiting.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is my newest project, only Dream pop tracks released this year, so far only 6 tracks...  If you have any track that fits here I'll be waiting. 
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #04

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Playlists

ZENOSYNE - chill rapSONDER - r&b vibes https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Zt1v9L0kz3wLHydFS1Vy0?si=kapatAxoTneBIk2IKkiJxg

• Composer
  • ZENOSYNE - chill rap SONDER - r&b vibes   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Zt1v9L0kz3wLHydFS1Vy0?si=kapatAxoTneBIk2IKkiJxg
  • marialex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Astrology Tunes - New Moon January 2020

Hey, everyone! Here are some tunes I put together to get you in the mood for the New Moon in Aquarius this January 2020. It's a time to be loud and proud of who you are and pursue your dreams no matter what! If you like what I've put together, let me...

• Hey, everyone!    Here are some tunes I put together to get you in the mood for the New Moon in Aquarius this January 2020. It's a time to be loud and proud of who you are and pursue your...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Your Average Playlist

A place to discover your new favorite tracks. Zero tolerence 4 genre discrimination. Updated monthly. Press play and enjoy the ride

• Casual Listener
  • A place to discover your new favorite tracks. Zero tolerence 4 genre discrimination. Updated monthly. Press play and enjoy the ride 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Best Real Country Music Playlists

If you like real country music and not the stuff they are calling country today on radio then my lists are a must listen to for you. Why spend hours combing through all the latest new albums when you can just grab my list usually updated every Friday...

• Regular
  • If you like real country music and not the stuff they are calling country today on radio then my lists are a must listen to for you.  Why spend hours combing through all the latest new albums wh...
  • RealCntryMusic
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Rainy day or Chilling playlist!!

Hey everyone! This is my all time favourite playilist to chill, long drives or a rainy day! i hope you like it. I try to add new songs every week so it's up to date Follow and Share!!

• Roadie
  • Hey everyone! This is my all time favourite playilist  to chill, long drives or a rainy day! i hope you like it.   I try to add new songs every week so it's up to date 🙂   Follo...
  • K-Jam
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

NOW BUMPIN: Hip Hop

Hey!Just over here listening to our cover features album "All Minds Clear" by Taylor Gray & Jonathan Baker. Loved the features on this one!https://open.spotify.com/album/0ykRFSt3pQ8TYFd9YUuxx2?si=D2HAHIGLS0mIYYcQc3n3xg

• Regular
  • Hey! Just over here listening to our cover features album "All Minds Clear" by Taylor Gray & Jonathan Baker. Loved the features on this one! https://open.spotify.com/album/0ykRFSt3pQ8TYFd9Y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Pop Songs for 2020

If you like pop songs, this is a good playlist i think:

• Casual Listener
  • If you like pop songs, this is a good playlist i think:
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange