Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 60 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 60 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 280 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 280 likes

Superuser Contribution Relaxing Playlist

This playlist helps me relax, and I hope it does to other people.   

• Roadie
  • This playlist helps me relax, and I hope it does to other people.     
  • SilasW
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best Reggae Playlist

I created this list for people who love reggae and just a playlist to chill with while smoking or just hanging out. I always try to keep it neat, if you have a reggae list share it here and ill check it out too.

• Roadie
  • I created this list for people who love reggae and just a playlist to chill with while smoking or just hanging out. I always try to keep it neat, if you have a reggae list share it here and ill check...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favourite Acoustic Version!

Hey!Happy Wednesday everyone.Something fun to help speed the week up.Favourite acoustic version of a song you love right now.../M

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Hey! Happy Wednesday everyone. Something fun to help speed the week up. Favourite acoustic version of a song you love right now... /M
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Vibes, French House, Nu Disco

Chill Vibes to dance to in your room or at a house party. Inspired greatly by French DJs from Roche Music, Darius, Kartell, Dune, Zimmer, etc. I could dance to them all day.

• Regular
  • Chill Vibes to dance to in your room or at a house party. Inspired greatly by French DJs from Roche Music, Darius, Kartell, Dune, Zimmer, etc. I could dance to them all day. 
  • joshymantou
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #11

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution As a former record store owner, here's my fav. Deep Funk, Afro-beat, Fusion, etc.

Heard of any of these bands? I used to own a record store, and these are some deep cuts of my favorite deep funk, psych, latin fusion, afro-beat, psych, groove, and the like that I've come across over the years. Enjoy!

• Regular
  • Heard of any of these bands?   I used to own a record store, and these are some deep cuts of my favorite deep funk, psych, latin fusion, afro-beat, psych, groove, and the like that I've come a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Deep Electronic Instrumental Study/Focus/ESM/EDM Playlist

Made this playlist to study back in grad school and currently use it while working, etc. Has got me through a lot of long nights studying, writing papers, and working, so wanted to share it with everyone on here looking for a good electronic instrume...

• Music Fan
  • Made this playlist to study back in grad school and currently use it while working, etc. Has got me through a lot of long nights studying, writing papers, and working, so wanted to share it with ever...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

ᴿ & ᴮ

A Smooth, Mostly Modern R&B/Pop Playlist. Check it out and let me know what you think!

• Regular
  • A Smooth, Mostly Modern R&B/Pop Playlist. Check it out and let me know what you think!
  • mjbfan79
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tropical House

Didn´t find a thread about this genre. How many of you likes trop house? This genre has got big in such a short time, I bet there is still more artists that I´ve never heard of. So if you have any suggestion on tracks in this genre, post them here! I...

• Music Fan
  • Didn´t find a thread about this genre.    How many of you likes trop house? This genre has got big in such a short time, I bet there is still more artists that I´ve never heard of. So if ...
  • theresekarlb
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

Disney

Disney Favs

• Disney Favs
  • raquelFishes
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney-Lover Playlist

This playlist is for the ULTIMATE Disney lover! It features popular Disney Movie music from older and original movies like Snow White to modern shows like Finding Dory and The BFG. It also features popular Disneyland Ride music - Disney World and oth...

• This playlist is for the ULTIMATE Disney lover! It features popular Disney Movie music from older and original movies like Snow White to modern shows like Finding Dory and The BFG. It also features p...
  • raquelFishes
  • Songwriter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

BEST THEME SONGS EVER!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/04hHVuSvZ0wm3v8JSOGZca?si=gXTEGvmBTjmQ8ChOsqSoUw (ignore chunesss please I just had to have it there to upload this playlist thanks)

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/04hHVuSvZ0wm3v8JSOGZca?si=gXTEGvmBTjmQ8ChOsqSoUw   (ignore chunesss please I just had to have it there to upload this playlist thanks)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello Curators Lets Network East coast Boom Bap, Lofi, Hip Hop,

Peace Peoples Lets Network, I'm an East Coast Curator Droppin My Newest Boom Bap Playlist Check it out Let Me Know what you think, Give advice on How to succeed as a curator. Let Us Know what city and state you are from even your Country. I'll start ...

• Gig Goer
  • Peace Peoples Lets Network, I'm an East Coast Curator Droppin My Newest Boom Bap Playlist Check it out Let Me Know what you think, Give advice on How to succeed as a curator.  Let Us Know what c...
  • HoodHeatDj
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Sounds March Update Schedule

Thanks to the few who have been following faithfully, it has been fun. Let's keep it going, shall we?! The playlist catalog for March will update bi-weekly. The tentative schedule is set as pictured below: March 2nd: Smooth InstrumentalsMarch 3rd: Sm...

• Composer
  • Thanks to the few who have been following faithfully, it has been fun.  Let's keep it going, shall we?!   The playlist catalog for March will update bi-weekly. The tentative schedule is s...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Dancehall

It's the 80s & 90s again!

• Roadie
  • It's the 80s & 90s again!
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cool down and listen to music

Hello this is my Spotify playlist with quit music. It helps to calm down after a hard day working. Please listen and enjoy

• Regular
  • Hello this is my Spotify playlist with quit music. It helps to calm down after a hard day working. Please listen and enjoy 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Regular Show Soundtrack!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0wDVTKWTlRo5mXyyuieqdf?si=EEsNiihmQJmApO6xLKyDiw\(Ignore Chunesss it wasn't working so I had to use this one sorry) CLick on the link to find the soundtrack!

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0wDVTKWTlRo5mXyyuieqdf?si=EEsNiihmQJmApO6xLKyDiw\ (Ignore Chunesss it wasn't working so I had to use this one sorry) CLick on the link to find the soundtrack!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes