Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

Post your top Trance music playlists

Kicking off with Iain Mitchell set from 1 mix Radio in July 2019, look forward to some other trance playlist being posted here

• Casual Listener
  • Kicking off with Iain Mitchell set from 1 mix Radio in July 2019, look forward to some other trance playlist being posted here  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #47

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content November 21, 2019 - Time : 1 h 26 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Japanese indie / shibuya-kei

Spotify's really boosted their Japanese library the past few years - let's share playlists if you have any! Mine is a 10hr mix of indie rock, lounge, and shibuya-kei.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify's really boosted their Japanese library the past few years - let's share playlists if you have any!   Mine is a 10hr mix of indie rock, lounge, and shibuya-kei.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] for curators and fans alike

Hey guys, here's a hip hop and r&b playlist I've created with curators especially in mind. It covers a wide range of current underground artists that are shaping the sound of tomorrow while building off what the pioneers of the genre have established...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, here's a hip hop and r&b playlist I've created with curators especially in mind. It covers a wide range of current underground artists that are shaping the sound of tomorrow while build...
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When_You_Feel_Sleepy_&_Sad.

if you hardly open your eyes and you feel sad then this album is for you just listen and fall a sleep love u

asd.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • if you hardly open your eyes and you feel sad then this album is for you just listen and fall a sleep love u   
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disco Freaks (Synthwave)

For those into synthwave and retrowave.https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Tp61zU6o5hGTPAG0Nv6Br?si=g9wF0548Sw-RTX4Q6ZSKVg

• Roadie
  • For those into synthwave and retrowave. https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Tp61zU6o5hGTPAG0Nv6Br?si=g9wF0548Sw-RTX4Q6ZSKVg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely Chill, Shockingly Sadboi and Relaxing

This playlist's name is based off the newish Ted Bundy film on Netflix (I thought it was a very clever name). This playlist is continually being updated, songs being added and removed daily, and maintains a very chill vibe all throughout the playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist's name is based off the newish Ted Bundy film on Netflix (I thought it was a very clever name).   This playlist is continually being updated, songs being added and removed daily,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Regional Playlists

Hi everyone. Lately I've been having fun creating regional playlists. This here is a wildly eclectic mix of musicians from Columbus, Ohio. Please only respond if you too have a regional playlist to share - but if you follow mine, I will follow yours....

• Gig Goer
  • Hi everyone. Lately I've been having fun creating regional playlists. This here is a wildly eclectic mix of musicians from Columbus, Ohio. Please only respond if you too have a regional playlist to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Mix Won't Populate

Hello. For whatever reason, Family Mix will not populate with tunes. What am I doing incorrectly!?! Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello. For whatever reason, Family Mix will not populate with tunes. What am I doing incorrectly!?! Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electro playlist updated

Our Electro playlist has been updated with The Exaltics / The Advent & Zein rmxs of the first release by Techmarine Bottom Feeders, plus tracks by Dez Williams, Fleck E.S.C, Ectomorph and Silicon Scally on labels like our own EPMmusic, Delsin, Rekids...

• Composer
  • Our Electro playlist has been updated with The Exaltics / The Advent & Zein rmxs of the first release by Techmarine Bottom Feeders, plus tracks by Dez Williams, Fleck E.S.C, Ectomorph and Silico...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving/Sing a long playlist.

Hey I made a playlist for car rides/sing a long songs. I got a lot of positive feedback from friends so thought I would share. I'm from South Africa so hopefully there are a few songs you haven't heard before.

• Gig Goer
  • Hey I made a playlist for car rides/sing a long songs. I got a lot of positive feedback from friends so thought I would share. I'm from South Africa so hopefully there are a few songs you haven't hea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hip hop, trap playlist - updating it every week or so

the playlist is called "scandium", because the symbol of it is Sc which is the first letters of my name and surname:) basically it reflects me, there is majorly hip hop and trap songs.I get bored quickly by songs so I update it every two weeks. I am ...

• Music Fan
  • the playlist is called "scandium", because the symbol of it is Sc which is the first letters of my name and surname:) basically it reflects me, there is majorly hip hop and trap songs. I get bored q...
  • a2damfnk
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

World pop

Hello!this is another World music playlist, but in Pop style. So, there is rhythmical Pop from countries, like Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden and various countries.Ofcourse, this playlist is short, but if You get some suggestions of countries and some...

• Roadie
  • Hello! this is another World music playlist, but in Pop style. So, there is rhythmical Pop from countries, like Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden and various countries. Ofcourse, this playlist is short...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song requested: Vetusta Morla

Artist: Vetusta MorlaSong: Maldita Dulzura featuring Carla Morrison (i.e. here )

• Visitor
  • Artist: Vetusta Morla Song: Maldita Dulzura featuring Carla Morrison (i.e. here )
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

jam packed

A variety of upbeat songs from a range of indie artist, if you have any suggestion to add to it just tell me I love new songs!

• Composer
  • A variety of upbeat songs from a range of indie artist, if you have any suggestion to add to it just tell me 🙂 I love new songs!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now! The Christmas Album

This is a playlist of the CD Now! The Christmas Album. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it.

• Regular
  • This is a playlist of the CD Now! The Christmas Album. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Hits: 50 Festive Favourites

This is a playlist of the CD Christmas Hits: 50 Festive Favourites. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it.

• Regular
  • This is a playlist of the CD Christmas Hits: 50 Festive Favourites. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best Christmas Album In The World... Ever!

This is a playlist of the CD The Best Christmas Album In The World... Ever!. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it.

• Regular
  • This is a playlist of the CD The Best Christmas Album In The World... Ever!. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Hits: 60 Festive Favourites

This is a playlist of the CD Christmas Hits: 60 Festive Favourites. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it.

• Regular
  • This is a playlist of the CD Christmas Hits: 60 Festive Favourites. I couldn't find the album on Spotify, so I made a playlist of it myself. Hope everyone likes it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Favourite Single From This Year

^^^ Mine has to be these 4 https://open.spotify.com/track/2wrJq5XKLnmhRXHIAf9xBa?si=f-rRUstHSGqMyDl2CJYrbQhttps://open.spotify.com/track/49PVaqTTK6qn8Ku5BIR8Gt?si=LkHo3puQTB6TdFII6s_wSAhttps://open.spotify.com/track/2deFH5zveEBEUuURpqTN3C?si=m3fLEIzm...

• Composer
  • ^^^   Mine has to be these 4   https://open.spotify.com/track/2wrJq5XKLnmhRXHIAf9xBa?si=f-rRUstHSGqMyDl2CJYrbQ https://open.spotify.com/track/49PVaqTTK6qn8Ku5BIR8Gt?si=LkHo3puQTB6TdFII...
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod