Announcements

Forum Posts

2022 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

It's that time of year when we wrap things up with a look back at our favorite music, songs, artists, genres, podcasts, and trends of the year with Spotify 2022 Wrapped! And if you're an artist or podcaster, it's time to look back and see how many li...

2022 Wrapped Banner.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • NiaAlexandria
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 10 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes

Hip-Hop Christmas Playlist

Hi there, Hope you're all having a great Christmas holiday so far! I have created a Christmas themed Hip-Hop & Rap playlist for people who want to get turnt to this holiday season! This playlist features artists such as Eazy-E, Snoop Dogg, Run The Je...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Hope you're all having a great Christmas holiday so far! I have created a Christmas themed Hip-Hop & Rap playlist for people who want to get turnt to this holiday season! This...
  • adriarzarre
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MixTape Vol 48

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 25 to December 02 2019

Mixtape48.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 25 to December 02 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 47

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 18 to 25 2019

Mixtape47.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 18 to 25 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dark gloomy electronic music like these??

i'm obsessed with these music (idk the genre) especially for midnight work.does anybody have suggestion similar to at least 4 of the top song in the playlist.?no vocal is better

• i'm obsessed with these music (idk the genre) especially for midnight work. does anybody have suggestion similar to at least 4 of the top song in the playlist.? no vocal is better  
  • eghart98
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different November 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 44 : from November 1 to November 7, 2019 Selected and added : November 1 - 40 tracks October was a very good month for indie / alternative music with 560 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this firs...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 44 : from November 1 to November 7, 2019   Selected and added : November 1 - 40 tracks     October was a very goo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Heartbreak/Depression

This is a depression/heartbreak playlist like no other. No main stream artists expect xxxtentacion. Everyone who seeks this type of music I pray for you to find the person you are meant to met. This playlist can be extremely emotionally so don't list...

• Visitor
  • This is a depression/heartbreak playlist like no other. No main stream artists expect xxxtentacion. Everyone who seeks this type of music I pray for you to find the person you are meant to met. This ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my november '19 playlist

as per, the picks of the month! feel free to recommend songs, artists, albums and your own playlists you've been loving in november, especially based on what you hear in my playlist!

• Roadie
  • as per, the picks of the month! feel free to recommend songs, artists, albums and your own playlists you've been loving in november, especially based on what you hear in my playlist!
  • ParkJimin
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #48

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content November 28, 2019 - Time : 1 h 23 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist inspired by Mac Demarco! - Follow if you enjoy :))

All of my favourite songs with a similar sound to Mac Demarco. Follow if you want Makeout Videotape on spotify!

• Regular
  • All of my favourite songs with a similar sound to Mac Demarco. Follow if you want Makeout Videotape on spotify!
  • miafullerton
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minute Cardio mixes

Sharing a few playlists I put together for 30-minute cardio exercise sessions. Most of the playlists I've seen, I would be dead before I reached the end. Here's Cardio 1. Cheers,Rayzeo

• Gig Goer
  • Sharing a few playlists I put together for 30-minute cardio exercise sessions. Most of the playlists I've seen, I would be dead before I reached the end.   Here's Cardio 1.   Cheers, R...
  • Rayzeo
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Todos a bailar

Aunque en general no es la música que escucho, esta playlist la hice para una fiesta y la fui actualizando con música latina para bailar en fiestas, bodas, etc. de todas las épocas y muchos estilos. Y se convirtió en la que más seguidores tiene de mi...

• Roadie
  • Aunque en general no es la música que escucho, esta playlist la hice para una fiesta y la fui actualizando con música latina para bailar en fiestas, bodas, etc. de todas las épocas y muchos estilos. ...
  • djsyke45
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] FlyList by Penguinfly3 for NEW ITALIAN ARTISTS updated every week

Nella Flylist nuove proposte musicali provenienti da artisti italiani.Ogni settimana aggiungiamo 3 nuovi brani e sulle nostre pagine social (Instagram e Facebook) presentiamo brevemente, con alcune righe, i pezzi inseriti la settimana precedente.Segu...

• Casual Listener
  • Nella Flylist nuove proposte musicali provenienti da artisti italiani. Ogni settimana aggiungiamo 3 nuovi brani e sulle nostre pagine social (Instagram e Facebook) presentiamo brevemente, con alcune...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Mixer playlist 🎅

A festive list that’ll have your guests rosy-cheeked and merry – take the road less traveled in holiday music and throw in some fun classics, and you have yourself the makings of a fresh spin on the holidays.Share your holiday playlists below:

• Roadie
  • A festive list that’ll have your guests rosy-cheeked and merry – take the road less traveled in holiday music and throw in some fun classics, and you have yourself the makings of a fresh spin on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Fresh Singles November 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles November, almost 400 new track added, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from October you can find it here Fr...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles November, almost 400 new track added, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month,  enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber tha...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

ELECTRO - 100 tracks updated weekly

Warm your cockles with some Electro heat from Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Umwelt, Tudor Acid, Matthias Vogt, As One... on EPMmusic, Cultivated Electronics, De:tuned, CPU, Spacelabs etc in our updated playlist

• Composer
  • Warm your cockles with some Electro heat from Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Umwelt, Tudor Acid, Matthias Vogt, As One... on EPMmusic, Cultivated Electronics, De:tuned, CPU, Spacelabs etc in our update...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers]

COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers]Guess who is the real composer!

• Composer
  • COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers] Guess who is the real composer!
  • bluedobermann
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"NEW ON DOUBLE 2" playlist for R&B songs dropped in late November

Check out this playlist with established and new artists who released music from 11/21 on. If you've dropped a song recently and want it considered to be added to this playlist, reply below!

• Composer
  • Check out this playlist with established and new artists who released music from 11/21 on.  If you've dropped a song recently and want it considered to be added to this playlist, reply below! &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes