Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Chill Zone - Lo Fi Hip Hop & Jazz. Selected by Andy A.

Hi, Chill Zone is a dedicated genre playlist which has the chillest vibes there is! Whether you're listening at home studying, at work, on the beach, on the sea, in the air or in the car. This is the playlist set for you. Search Chill Zone selected b...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Chill Zone is a dedicated genre playlist which has the chillest vibes there is!   Whether you're listening at home studying, at work, on the beach, on the sea, in the air or in th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #05

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

sad rap playlist

playlist full of emo rap sounds. 

• Roadie
  • playlist full of emo rap sounds. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

tiktok dance playlists

looking for tiktok playlists with popping sounds. 

• Roadie
  • looking for tiktok playlists with popping sounds. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New latin music 2019💥🎧🔝

This is my coolest playlist, 120 songs full of the best reggaeton, latin and spanish songs of the moment. Updated every friday with love and dedication. Don't judge, only enjoy and dance hermano.Una de mis mejores playlists. 120 canciones con el mejo...

• Regular
  • This is my coolest playlist, 120 songs full of the best reggaeton, latin and spanish songs of the moment. Updated every friday with love and dedication. Don't judge, only enjoy and dance hermano. ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Burning Man Organica (Be Svendsen, All day I dream, Kerala Dust, Lee Burridge)

Gentle ethnic and desert deep house and intietronica. These beats will massage your brain into pure orgasm. I started this playlist 2 years ago, now it got 5000 followers.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2BrIlwvkjTtiq7XlkIRE6V?si=Ct25TP_XQv6GoXTWnQ7...

• Casual Listener
  • Gentle ethnic and desert deep house and intietronica. These beats will massage your brain into pure orgasm. I started this playlist 2 years ago, now it got 5000 followers. https://open.spotify.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Etherpop' Primer

'Etherpop' stands for ethereal, heavenly, celestial pop music, ideal for a melancholic state of being or for a winter evening with the curtains closed and the wood fire burning. Some romantic company may also help enjoy this selection of etherpop son...

oohubble_horsehead_full.jpg
  • Roadie
  • 'Etherpop' stands for ethereal, heavenly, celestial pop music, ideal for a melancholic state of being or for a winter evening with the curtains closed and the wood fire burning. Some romantic company...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best of the Filipino singer Julie Anne San Jose/To those who know her this is my playlist

1.Here is Julie Anne San Jose,performed the Filipino remake version 'Descendants Of The Sun" OST.2.For those who wants to hear her voice,you can like or follow my spotify playlist(Best of Julie Anne San Jose )

• Regular
  • 1.Here is Julie Anne San Jose,performed the Filipino remake version 'Descendants Of The Sun" OST. 2.For those who wants to hear her voice,you can like or follow my spotify playlist(Best of Juli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dream Pop

A playlist to (day)dream to.

• Music Fan
  • A playlist to (day)dream to.
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #113

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LDV - CHILE URBAN SOUL TRAP RAP - LDV

Music from Chile, The country where the end of the world is, the recording studio "LDV" is located. Present the playlist of your first year of work.

• Visitor
  • Music from Chile, The country where the end of the world is, the recording studio "LDV" is located. Present the playlist of your first year of work.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Blanket Sundays and Laid Back playlist

Hi guys, here is a playlist I've designed for chill, easy and laid back moods, when you're just chillin on your own. Lot of oldies but goodies, a few rarities and most important only good music! Hope you'll enjoy it.If you do, please subscribe to it ...

• Hi guys, here is a playlist I've designed for chill, easy and laid back moods, when you're just chillin on your own. Lot of oldies but goodies, a few rarities and most important only good music! Hope...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random 50 for Music Buffs, February 2020

Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you have never heard before. A new list every month. T...

Playlist Image.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to this when you feel empty

A playlist of pop punk, indie and post-hardcore songs sorted in meaningful order. For those moments when you miss it all in life.

tumblr_pknnr94LzE1x0nyqko7_500 (2).jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • A playlist of pop punk, indie and post-hardcore songs sorted in meaningful order. For those moments when you miss it all in life.
  • nellystn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Golden Classics Playlist

Check out my playlist which I think comes from the golden age of music! It's got hits from the 60's, 70's, and 80's! If you check it out I'd love to hear some feedback Any songs I forgot would also be appreciated!

• Casual Listener
  • Check out my playlist which I think comes from the golden age of music! It's got hits from the 60's, 70's, and 80's! If you check it out I'd love to hear some feedback 🙂 Any songs I forgot would als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Religion for a New Generation

disclaimer:i wanted my playlists to be different and more personal, like i was creating my own album but only using other people's songs. in that regard, the title and description of my playlists are supposed to give you something to feel and think a...

• Visitor
  • disclaimer: i wanted my playlists to be different and more personal, like i was creating my own album but only using other people's songs. in that regard, the title and description of my playlists a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zumba Workout

Check out this awesome workout playlist 

• Roadie
  • Check out this awesome workout playlist 💥
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange