Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 85 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 85 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 308 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 308 likes

Time Warp 2020 Spotify Playlist

Die Time Warp in der Maimarkthalle Mannheim ist eines der wichtigsten Techno-Festivals der Welt. Und hier ist Warm-Up Playlist auf Spotify.

• Composer
  • Die Time Warp in der Maimarkthalle Mannheim ist eines der wichtigsten Techno-Festivals der Welt. Und hier ist Warm-Up Playlist auf Spotify.
  • dariotten
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Indie Sheffield Playlist

Sorry if this is the wrong way to post but I searched for 30 mins and still couldn't work out how to post in other threads! But here is my brand new Indie Sheffield playlist that I created. All these bands used to (some still do) come through our rec...

• Music Fan
  • Sorry if this is the wrong way to post but I searched for 30 mins and still couldn't work out how to post in other threads! But here is my brand new Indie Sheffield playlist that I created. All these...
  • MikeHo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full On Psytrance 🧝🕉

Hi,I created an Full-On Psytrance, Goa Playlist. Maybe some of you be interested to listen it? cheers.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I created an Full-On Psytrance, Goa Playlist. Maybe some of you be interested to listen it?  cheers. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90s Indie Rock (Classic + Gems)

I’ve dug through the crates, the playlists, the radio stations, the reviews, the archives, my closet — what I have here is a solid mix of all the best (well and lesser known) from one of, if not the best decade in indie (rock) music I love recommenda...

• I’ve dug through the crates, the playlists, the radio stations, the reviews, the archives, my closet — what I have here is a solid mix of all the best (well and lesser known) from one of, if not the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s MEN LOVE 2 | Absolutely The Best Songs

The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Vol. 2 Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas. Vol. 2

• Roadie
  • The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Vol. 2   Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas. Vol. 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

70s MEN LOVE 1 | Absolutely The Best Songs

The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs.Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas.

• Roadie
  • The gentlemen of the seventies singing the best romantic songs. Los caballeros de los setenta cantando las mejores canciones románticas.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill indie/alternative mix to find new artists

I made this playlist from some of my favorite artists of the past two months or so. There’s some more we’ll known hits, as soon we’ll as quite a few more under appreciated artists in the mix as well. https://open.spotify.com/user/c735o4tzsoqwpf9366r5...

• Regular
  • I made this playlist from some of my favorite artists of the past two months or so. There’s some more we’ll known hits, as soon we’ll as quite a few more under appreciated artists in the mix as well....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

💔

share below

• Regular
  • share below
  • b1onded
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

https://open.spotify.com/user/emahni/playlist/10itFZ53s7ZAxK156lYS5a

• Regular
  •     https://open.spotify.com/user/emahni/playlist/10itFZ53s7ZAxK156lYS5a
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] Best Music Hip Hop Today

Do you want to start loving this great musical genre?I invite you to listen to this excellent playlist with the artists of the moment.

• Casual Listener
  • Do you want to start loving this great musical genre? I invite you to listen to this excellent playlist with the artists of the moment.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share playlists you run to!

I try to keep mine rotated a little, so i am happy to see other playlists!

• Gig Goer
  • I try to keep mine rotated a little, so i am happy to see other playlists!  
  • vc8-16ksi_g9i
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs for when you're sick and blue

Hey guys! It's so gloomy and I'm stuck indoors, so of course this calls for a playlist Mellow, soothing, mixed genres, blue with a touch of optimism Hope you like it! And please post your own fav gloomy day playlist...

• Regular
  • Hey guys! It's so gloomy and I'm stuck indoors, so of course this calls for a playlist 🙂  Mellow, soothing, mixed genres, blue with a touch of optimism 😉 Hope you like it! And please post your...
  • vc8-16ksi_g9i
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NOSTALGIA PLAYLIST - all the classics from 2000 - 2016! OVER 400 SONGS

spotify:playlist:39HemcDoZN40NhKWM0a5oa my nostalgia playlist, all the classic pop songs from 2000 - 2016! 420 songs, always being updated! rihanna, destinys child, adele, britney spears, katy perry etc.

• Regular
  • spotify:playlist:39HemcDoZN40NhKWM0a5oa    my nostalgia playlist, all the classic pop songs from 2000 - 2016! 420 songs, always being updated!    rihanna, destinys child, adel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HIP-HOP/RAP PLAYLIST UPDATED WEEKLY

I'm always looking for new rap music to add to my playlist, usually it's once a week but every now and again I'll update it a few times a week. If you all are looking for a rap playlist filled with old rap and new rap give me a follow also drop me a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm always looking for new rap music to add to my playlist, usually it's once a week but every now and again I'll update it a few times a week. If you all are looking for a rap playlist filled with o...
  • rebeccaaas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Your Best Tech House Playlist

Share Your Best Tech House Playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3DPqodvWH3ZfiB8qN5IWBE?si=UYo6bvHNT6ipDQmtQLwt1A

• Regular
  • Share Your Best Tech House Playlist   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3DPqodvWH3ZfiB8qN5IWBE?si=UYo6bvHNT6ipDQmtQLwt1A
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wind Down

Musics that are heavily connected to my childhood and songs that strike right into my feeling when i listened to the first time. I listened to them whenever im alone, relax, chilling or sad and now im proud to share it with everyone

• Casual Listener
  • Musics that are heavily connected to my childhood and songs that strike right into my feeling when i listened to the first time.  I listened to them whenever im alone, relax, chilling or sad and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #07

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire 65 Alternative

Check out an UPBEAT playlist with alternative/indie/new wave rock. Let me know what you think.

• Check out an UPBEAT playlist with alternative/indie/new wave rock. Let me know what you think.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Playlist! Trap, Hip Hop, Lo-Fi, West Coast Istrumentals

A collection of Trap, Hip Hop, R&B, LoFi, Club, West Coast instrumentals/beats. Playlist is full of unsigned and independent producers. Check them out and this playlist, updated weekly.

• Regular
  • A collection of Trap, Hip Hop, R&B, LoFi, Club, West Coast instrumentals/beats. Playlist is full of unsigned and independent producers. Check them out and this playlist, updated weekly.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electro-Funk

Electro Funk EDM music to get down to, curated from the EDM capital -- Colorado

• Music Fan
  • Electro Funk EDM music to get down to, curated from the EDM capital -- Colorado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes