Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes

Superuser Contribution Longest & more varied ALTERNATIVE Rock/Pop/Indie playlist in Spotify

1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it!

• Casual Listener
  • 1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it! 
  • isaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019 spotify:track:0JmUlggofDBeEbOYi6iEhv:smallspotify:track:0IpHg3kAiR9Qf1VJbGrmsY:smallspotify:track:14PVSmvbws1BrJynbTCJB7:smallspotify:track:0ox2q4JxGrxS33fQJCoopt:smallspotify:track:40TqJBUPjk9o7DWp1KmhCR:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019   spotify:track:0JmUlggofDBeEbOYi6iEhv:small spotify:track:0IpHg3kAiR9Qf1VJbGrmsY:small spotify:track:14PVSmvbws1BrJynbTCJB7:small spotify...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

just posted my first single on spotify, its a bit indie & bluesy

Hi! So a few hours ago my first single was uploaded on spotify and any help for sharing it would be appreciated ! It was written and recorded on my phone quite a while ago in 2015 and its like an indie blues song. I hope you'll enjoy it if you give i...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi! So a few hours ago my first single was uploaded on spotify and any help for sharing it would be appreciated !  It was written and recorded on my phone quite a while ago in 2015 and its like...
  • evaaaa_l
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Urban Chic

A collection of some of the hottest tracks currently in the hip-hop industry. Cover Artist: Swae Lee

• Composer
  • A collection of some of the hottest tracks currently in the hip-hop industry. Cover Artist: Swae Lee
  • p1a2l3
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

🎸 Your dose of Indie πŸŒƒ

A dose of Indie for when you feel like chilling, lying on bed doing nothing, skating, taking a stroll at night, or simply use it as bgm to do whatever. From INDIE POP and DREAM/BEDROOM POP to LOFI INDIE and INDIE ROCK, this playlist is great for expl...

• Casual Listener
  • 🌌   A dose of Indie for when you feel like chilling, lying on bed doing nothing, skating, taking a stroll at night, or simply use it as bgm to do whatever.    From INDIE POP and DRE...
  • isaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Hip Hop & R&B

Give me your opinion

• Casual Listener
  • Give me your opinion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trap Land

Give me your opinion

• Casual Listener
  • Give me your opinion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music about Music

sorry i delete that playlist

• Composer
  • sorry i delete that playlist
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Summer trip with songs about cars

Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars. Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small Show off with your spotify:track:7FYkZkF9fog6WS818wJnhl:small What car...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars.   Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small &nb...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Cloudbound - transcend the mind

Hello everyone, Cloudbound is the ultimate playlist designed specificslly for long journeys or when you just want to light a doobie and relax.Frequently updated every week with new and fresh sounds, featuring genres such as:alternative R&B, indietron...

• Hello everyone,  Cloudbound is the ultimate playlist designed specificslly for long journeys or when you just want to light a doobie and relax. Frequently updated every week with new and fresh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A playlist for every occasion.

Hi everyone, I've created a playlist that fits perfectly for every occasion. You invite a date, a friend, some company, this is the ideal playlist for these moments. Listen and enjoy.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I've  created a playlist that fits perfectly for every occasion. You invite a date, a friend, some company, this is the ideal playlist for these moments.    ...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution More followers for the weekend ??

An updated Afrobeats playlist with your favourite acts ... Good vibesss only .. Follow our playlist

• Roadie
  • An updated Afrobeats playlist with your favourite acts  ... Good vibesss only .. Follow our playlist
  • ts3772
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

New playlist πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘¦πŸ’ƒπŸ’–πŸŽ§πŸŽ΅

https://open.spotify.com/user/4f219dasacfs2jxg0qwwalhs7/playlist/3I5vnDIuTwM6HNQcxnZi4p?si=aDQ4ykUTTpmweBQTqGgsSw

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/4f219dasacfs2jxg0qwwalhs7/playlist/3I5vnDIuTwM6HNQcxnZi4p?si=aDQ4ykUTTpmweBQTqGgsSw
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Acclaimed Christian Music (1990-2009)

It's the most ambitious Christian music playlist ever curated. One song off each of the best Christian music releases from 1990-2009 (with a few selections from the late 80s). Features Christian rock, alt, punk, hardcore, metal, hip hop, r&b, funk, g...

• Music Fan
  • It's the most ambitious Christian music playlist ever curated. One song off each of the best Christian music releases from 1990-2009 (with a few selections from the late 80s). Features Christian...
  • rowsofsharin
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do you love TRUE Gothic or Gothic Rock? WELCOME...

just want to share my gothic playlist - always happy about feedback or suggestions of which songs to maybe add...

• Roadie
  • just want to share my gothic playlist - always happy about feedback or suggestions of which songs to maybe add...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes