Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Hard Trance, Hands Up & Eurodance Throwback

This one is definitely not for everyone but it features the finest cheese-fest that ever graced the clubs from the mid-90s to 00s.

• Regular
  • This one is definitely not for everyone but it features the finest cheese-fest that ever graced the clubs from the mid-90s to 00s. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your Music!

hello guys, why don't we use this resource for its purpose ... EXCHANGE PLAYLIST !!!so let me know which ones are yours, so that everyone can discover new music and don't forget to follow me or my playlists if you like it! Personal Playlist ( https:/...

• Roadie
  • hello guys, why don't we use this resource for its purpose ... EXCHANGE PLAYLIST !!! so let me know which ones are yours, so that everyone can discover new music 🙂    and don't forget t...
  • marialex
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AlterNación: Molotov, Plastilina M., Control M. y más

Intensas piezas del rock AlterLatino. Una alternativa a los políticamente correctos.Intense Latin alternative rock pieces. An alternative to politically correct.

• Roadie
  • Intensas piezas del rock AlterLatino. Una alternativa a los políticamente correctos. Intense Latin alternative rock pieces. An alternative to politically correct.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist en indie pop de todas partes

Aquí está la nueva ola del Pop te dejamos estas selectas curaciones del nuevo latin pop, nu-pop, future pop, psyche pop & lo-fi pop con pequeñas pinceladas de los derivados del R&B desde la década de los 10's / 2020. Todas las sugerencias son bienven...

• Casual Listener
  • Aquí está la nueva ola del Pop te dejamos estas selectas curaciones del nuevo latin pop, nu-pop, future pop, psyche pop & lo-fi pop con pequeñas pinceladas de los derivados del R&B desde la d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Afro Top Notch By Grievy Holmes

Best Genre-Bending Afro Fused Vibes, specifically curated for your ears only.

• Casual Listener
  • Best Genre-Bending Afro Fused Vibes, specifically curated for your ears only.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alté Natives By Grievy Holmes

Best of Nigerian alternative sounds, specially curated for your ears only.

• Casual Listener
  • Best of Nigerian alternative sounds, specially curated for your ears only. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated rap playlist

Rap/pop rap/trap https://open.spotify.com/user/8m4fihq7ny7aexplq1y7nzvem/playlist/02LrC0RjEvgk2bmWJwE5km

• Casual Listener
  • Rap/pop rap/trap   https://open.spotify.com/user/8m4fihq7ny7aexplq1y7nzvem/playlist/02LrC0RjEvgk2bmWJwE5km
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Chillest Playlist

Check out this playlist I created called The Chillest Vibe.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5UqgLvDgDIZaZdOh7RBidB

• Casual Listener
  • Check out this playlist I created called The Chillest Vibe. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5UqgLvDgDIZaZdOh7RBidB  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oldies Playlist!!

Oldies playlist from a few years back that I love!!

• Casual Listener
  • Oldies playlist from a few years back that I love!!
  • hghghh
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Griot music

We know mostly rhythmic music of Africa playing on various percussion. This is one association with music of Africa.Not many people knows about Griot tradition popular in West Africa. In this musical caste, there are also some african pop stars too. ...

• Roadie
  • We know mostly rhythmic music of Africa playing on various percussion. This is one association with music of Africa. Not many people knows about Griot tradition popular in West Africa. In this music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution UNDERAPPRECIATED SOLO ARTISTS

Hi, I have just launched my own little curatorium for all sorts of underappreciated musicians. This playlist introduces a fine selection of underappreciated solo-projects, which you may have not about before for all the wrong reasons! Come join me on...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have just launched my own little curatorium for all sorts of underappreciated musicians.   This playlist introduces a fine selection of underappreciated solo-projects, which you may have...
  • ThomasGeelens
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Italia nissimo per sempre

Selection of excellent songs from the country of Da VinciSelezione di brani eccellenti del paese di Da Vinci

• Roadie
  • Selection of excellent songs from the country of Da Vinci Selezione di brani eccellenti del paese di Da Vinci
  • jesusrendon
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Magic 80s

The 80s had some fantastic music, can still remember clearly where I was while listening to music. Here is a collection of 1300+ songs during that time. Would love to find some other list of the 80s to follow, reply with yours if you like

• Casual Listener
  • The 80s had some fantastic music, can still remember clearly where I was while listening to music. Here is a collection of 1300+ songs during that time. Would love to find some other list of the 80s ...
  • marialex
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TOP HITS - LATINE (the Latin successes of last years in Italy)

This is my collection of the Latin Hits of the last years in italy, which I will update with the new hits.You can send me an advice in the mail in the playlist desctription. Enjoy

• Casual Listener
  • This is my collection of the Latin Hits of the last years in italy, which I will update with the new hits. You can send me an advice in the mail in the playlist desctription.  Enjoy 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist For When I'm Melancholic

A mixtape of songs from various artists. Pretty chill and relaxing music for you. Hope you like it!

SPOTIFYEDIT.jpg
  • Visitor
  • A mixtape of songs from various artists. Pretty chill and relaxing music for you. Hope you like it! 🙂  
  • Gilikimchi
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

OLD BUT GOLD - 2000-2010

Come and listen to my playlist which contains the hits that made Italy dance and sing. Most of the songs are between 2000 and 2010.It contains the songs that when you hear you say: "OOOOOOH how long I haven't heard it!" (for italians it works) .In th...

• Casual Listener
  • Come and listen to my playlist which contains the hits that made Italy dance and sing. Most of the songs are between 2000 and 2010. It contains the songs that when you hear you say: "OOOOOOH how lon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #03 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"no such thing as too fast" a playlist specifically tailored to rap/rnb, Thoughtfully updated daily.

•Introducing "no such thing as too fast" a playlist with a perfect blend of rap/rnb from the past two decades. Updated daily with love. Over 420;) songs•

A0CA82C2-A503-40C3-BECD-E47FFD6FB99E.jpeg
  • Regular
  • •Introducing "no such thing as too fast" a playlist with a perfect blend of rap/rnb from the past two decades. Updated daily with love. Over 420;) songs•
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Braindance Pop

This playlist has a crazy vibe that is colorful, upbeat, and every song pops straight through the ceiling. This is where I want pop music to go. The perfect balance between vocals and drops.Sammy adams, FRND, Kira, Noah Cyrus, Flume, YVR, Lookas, Tob...

• Gig Goer
  • This playlist has a crazy vibe that is colorful, upbeat, and every song pops straight through the ceiling. This is where I want pop music to go. The perfect balance between vocals and drops. Sammy a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes