Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Chill in the afternoon

Easy going for a sunset drive of just chill.

• Casual Listener
  • Easy going for a sunset drive of just chill.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

♡Relaxing electronic music♡ (let your mind be transported to another world)

Haga clic aquí! ~ ♡ https://open.spotify.com/user/sntf5xi6nm6hhg8w58lrbwm1f/playlist/0eXwBIjpUNcA2ldOc3lhbb?si=xifkFlCNR3mv8MSoo6DuUA

• Visitor
  • Haga clic aquí! ~ ♡ ⬇️ https://open.spotify.com/user/sntf5xi6nm6hhg8w58lrbwm1f/playlist/0eXwBIjpUNcA2ldOc3lhbb?si=xifkFlCNR3mv8MSoo6DuUA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Groovy Stuff

Just a playlist I made of my personal favourite grooves

• Visitor
  • Just a playlist I made of my personal favourite grooves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARE YOUR EMO/SAD HIP-HOP SONGS HERE! :)

I'm searching for more underground artists to add to my bass-heavy sad trap playlist! (if you follow the playlist and comment your suggestions, I'll check them all out!) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3m19ejijKjIHVVVL0kzYbm

• Casual Listener
  • I'm searching for more underground artists to add to my bass-heavy sad trap playlist! (if you follow the playlist and comment your suggestions, I'll check them all out!)   https://open.spotify...
  • Deadsniv
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Rap/Trap/ The Weeknd Vibes

Trying to reack 100 followers. I curate it weekly.

• Music Fan
  • Trying to reack 100 followers. I curate it weekly.
  • young-breezy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Playlists Please! Here's a Piano/relaxing playlist to start the season off right!

I always love having different Xmas playlists to choose from depending on the mood and activity - so please share your favorite Christmas Playlist here! Here's mine - a peaceful and relaxing instrumental piano Christmas playlist, perfect while decora...

• I always love having different Xmas playlists to choose from depending on the mood and activity - so please share your favorite Christmas Playlist here!   Here's mine - a peaceful and relaxing...
  • jerry99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

J-Pop and Anime Music

This playlist is more on the relaxing side of things. It does NOT cover all of J-Pop or Anime songs on Spotify and is almost exclusively consitent of female arists. Nevertheless, there might be a few rarer tracks in there and if you are like me - I m...

• Music Fan
  • This playlist is more on the relaxing side of things. It does NOT cover all of J-Pop or Anime songs on Spotify and is almost exclusively consitent of female arists.  Nevertheless, there might b...
  • 紅葉
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Festival Playlist! [Updated Weekly] Best songs for EDM festivals

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vaporwave Playlist

Hi guys, I've made a Vaporwave and a Lofi playlists and if somene is interestd these are their links....BOTH PLAYLIST ARE COLLABORATIVE! Vaporwave ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2uMG4lxUR1lkNqp04Ch8A7?si=V9HicoWOQ12KK44dO80d9w ) Lofi ( https://o...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, I've made a Vaporwave and a Lofi playlists and if somene is interestd these are their links....BOTH PLAYLIST ARE COLLABORATIVE!   Vaporwave ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2uMG4lx...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #109

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #109 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now -- French artists (15 new releases), Quebec artists (5 new releases) -- to yesterday (10 songs - 1994 to 1990). December 0...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #109   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now -- French artists (15 new releases), Quebec artists (5 new r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The 2019 Indie Happiness Playlist

Hey Guys, Have been collated songs for this playlist for a while, it has over 350 songs, feel like its finally varied and big enough to show off. Regularly updated. Enjoy!! Lets use this as a exchange for those good ol' indie tunes that we love. Anyo...

• Regular
  • Hey Guys,   Have been collated songs for this playlist for a while, it has over 350 songs, feel like its finally varied and big enough to show off.  Regularly updated. Enjoy!!  ...
  • arlatada
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unique EDM Playlist [Songs that are unique] Updated Weekly

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hauntology - A Playlist for an athmospheric, nostalgic microgenre you probably never heard of.

Burial, Boards of Canada, some IDM, some Twin Peaks, some other stuff, updated now and then. Hauntology is music that recounts memories from a past that never was, and dreams of a future that never will be. It is melancholic, yet beautiful, and good ...

• Burial, Boards of Canada, some IDM, some Twin Peaks, some other stuff, updated now and then.  Hauntology is music that recounts memories from a past that never was, and dreams of a future that ...
  • nuph
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Party Playlist

Playlist of some songs to bop to! I update it as much as I can

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist of some songs to bop to!  I update it as much as I can 🙂
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BRAND NEW] ELECTRONIC MUSIC playlist!

Hi! This is my "ELECTRONIC MUSIC" playlist!All suggestions and comments are welcome!If you want you could follow this playlist, thanks!

• Composer
  • Hi! This is my "ELECTRONIC MUSIC" playlist! All suggestions and comments are welcome! If you want you could follow this playlist, thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Graz Indie' Primer

Think Austria, think classical music and yodeling? You're not wrong, but Austria also has a vibrant pop/rock scene. Here are 20 examples of indie music from the city of Graz. Inspired by everynoise.com.

Graz indie.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Think Austria, think classical music and yodeling? You're not wrong, but Austria also has a vibrant pop/rock scene. Here are 20 examples of indie music from the city of Graz. Inspired by everynoise.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #48

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ...ears / Beastie Boys / Prince / The Black Crowes / Pixies / LL Cool J / The Offspring / Placebo / Public Enemy /   Additionnal Keywords : Oldies   twitter.com/soundofus www.soundofus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes