Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

dope vibin' playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2AgGVDp5sLMXb60HlPBX7l?si=FhAosYwsTbiU2GOZcTosJw

• https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2AgGVDp5sLMXb60HlPBX7l?si=FhAosYwsTbiU2GOZcTosJw 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

💽 Nightclub Tech 💽

Dynamic updates. Deep house vibes. If you're into club music and love bopping to some house slappers, this is the perfect playlist for you.

• Casual Listener
  • Dynamic updates. Deep house vibes. If you're into club music and love bopping to some house slappers, this is the perfect playlist for you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep score meditation

suggest some few more to add so it can be done

• Music Fan
  • suggest some few more to add so it can be done
  • eduardoyoga
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

musicas para agregar

quiesera que agreguen el album completo de monterrojo que se llama de peliculatambien pedirles los temas del segundo album de chocolate como florencia remolacha y otros gracias

• Visitor
  • quiesera que agreguen el album completo de monterrojo que se llama de pelicula tambien pedirles los temas del segundo album de chocolate como florencia remolacha y otros gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reggaeton Playlists 2019

Hi! Here you can enjoy my newest Reggaeton playlist. Hope you enjoy it and share yours!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Here you can enjoy my newest Reggaeton playlist. Hope you enjoy it and share yours!  
  • jonatanjonatan
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Start your journey into indie pop!

Hi!! I created this list as a starter pack for anyone looking to get into indie music or just looking for new songs! Let me know what you think!

• Visitor
  • Hi!! I created this list as a starter pack for anyone looking to get into indie music or just looking for new songs! Let me know what you think!    
  • bobovigh
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

throwback female french 50's-70's pop!

u know, bridgit bardot & france gall type mixtape. reminds me of a mix of a wes anderson & an eric rohmer film!follow if u enjoyed, & leave ur similar playlists below too!

• Music Fan
  • u know, bridgit  bardot & france gall type mixtape. reminds me of a mix of a wes anderson & an eric rohmer film! follow if u enjoyed, & leave ur similar playlists below too! 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My metal playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52tJWFu9w00Q3BvXT9BCUC?si=nQ2FmKdgQmSXeaGhqAEhww All kinds of different metal genresEnjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52tJWFu9w00Q3BvXT9BCUC?si=nQ2FmKdgQmSXeaGhqAEhww   All kinds of different metal genres Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

a

b

• Casual Listener
  • b
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TURKISH RAP PLAYLIST - LIT

the best playlist for Turkish rap! it is updated nearly every week, I am waiting for your comments and follows:)

• Music Fan
  • the best playlist for Turkish rap! it is updated nearly every week, I am waiting for your comments and follows:)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DIY Music Makers

Music from our vibrant community of DIY artists. Curated by Christopher Carvalho @ Unlock Your Sound

• Regular
  • 🎧 Music from our vibrant community of DIY artists. Curated by Christopher Carvalho @ Unlock Your Sound   
  • unlockyoursound
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #47

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Unique EDM Playlist [Updated Weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new fire! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new fire! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 
  • jonathanthegoat
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JAZZ FEATURES: James Morrison, Kurt Elling, Adam Makowicz and more!

Here's a curated playlist of the highly regarded Australian jazz musician, James Morrison. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1b8jfIOYXFUcIEdf09sOm9?si=3Jde0O7BRgCnxpGFw9OhKg Hope you enjoy! Feel free to share what you're listening to

• Regular
  • Here's a curated playlist of the highly regarded Australian jazz musician, James Morrison.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1b8jfIOYXFUcIEdf09sOm9?si=3Jde0O7BRgCnxpGFw9OhKg  &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Abstract Paintings - Mix of Abstract Hip hop, Electronica, Jazz, Psychedelic Rock 2019

Dope playlist I made a bit ago, first of IV (and eventually more to come). 100 song mix of great music without shuffle. Thanks for checking it out. ~<3

• Regular
  • Dope playlist I made a bit ago, first of IV (and eventually more to come). 100 song mix of great music without shuffle. Thanks for checking it out. ~<3
  • winthefutr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Uplifting Tunes!

Hi all, this playlist features uplifting songs from different genres! Whether you're trying to get out of a funk or just celebrating the start of the weekend, these tunes are sure to get you up and off your feet in no time! As always, if you have any...

• Composer
  • Hi all, this playlist features uplifting songs from different genres! Whether you're trying to get out of a funk or just celebrating the start of the weekend, these tunes are sure to get you up and o...
  • winthefutr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

HARDSTYLY! A look back to 2000-2010 (no reverse bass!)

Melbourne, Australia was the location. Europe, the USA and local DJ's provided the tunes. These are some tracks gathered that made the rave scene what it was in Melbourne and Sydney during those good ol' days. Post your playlists if you have em'. Vol...

• Regular
  • Melbourne, Australia was the location. Europe, the USA and local DJ's provided the tunes. These are some tracks gathered that made the rave scene what it was in Melbourne and Sydney during those good...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs to listen to when your Angry

Here is my playlist I like to listen to when I am mad and feel like I need to blow off some steam. Feel free to share your own.

• Regular
  • Here is my playlist I like to listen to when I am mad and feel like I need to blow off some steam. Feel free to share your own. 🙂  
  • jimmitygAnimal
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes