Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Amo El Reggaeton

Reggaeton is on Fyah !!!! 

• Casual Listener
  • Reggaeton is on Fyah !!!! 
  • adriarzarre
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Uk Best of the 2019

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1oLcwlyyVg39CJzBAnkVcy

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1oLcwlyyVg39CJzBAnkVcy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beach Bar Boutique: Vol 18

Welcome to Volume 18 from the mix masters at Beach Bar Boutique. So as usual come on in grab yourself a drink and lets play some sunshine sounds!

• Community Legend
  • Welcome to Volume 18 from the mix masters at Beach Bar Boutique. So as usual come on in grab yourself a drink and lets play some sunshine sounds!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dutch Club Hits - Instrumental

*Instrumental* Club Hits straight from the Netherlands. All the Dutch bangers without any vocals! Great for background music, work flows, chill sessions and more.Updated frequently to keep the playlist hot and fresh. Please give my playlist a follow!...

• Casual Listener
  • *Instrumental* Club Hits straight from the Netherlands. All the Dutch bangers without any vocals!   Great for background music, work flows, chill sessions and more. Updated frequently...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Underappreciated Music

Hi FolksI just started sharing some sublime underappreciated music on my new profile and blog ØFF THE CHARTS (find me on IG, FB & Tumblr). Weekly updates for ya ears! Come join me for a swim aside the mainstream. Cheers, Kat

• Regular
  • Hi Folks I just started sharing some sublime underappreciated music on my new profile and blog ØFF THE CHARTS (find me on IG, FB & Tumblr). Weekly updates for ya ears!   Come join me...
  • Remco6
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Blog] #MusicMonday September '19 Review

#MusicMonday is the hashtag I've been using for quite a while to share music recommendations from up-and-coming artists. Always fresh, and always different, trying to look for trends before they become one. You can check August's review, or My Year I...

_MG_4931 (1).jpg DSC08507.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #MusicMonday is the hashtag I've been using for quite a while to share music recommendations from up-and-coming artists. Always fresh, and always different, trying to look for trends before they...
  • Raphael2x
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #43

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content October 24, 2019 - Time : 1 h 32 min Tip : f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Real Estate Open Houses

Created for real estate agents to create ambience during their open houses. The themes of the selections are about home, love and togetherness. Hope you all like! Follow and enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • Created for real estate agents to create ambience during their open houses. The themes of the selections are about home, love and togetherness.    Hope you all like! Follow and enjoy!&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Toronto | Sounds from the 6ix

Toronto's Pop/R&B/Hip Hop music scene is on fire! And this playlist is a testimant to that. Followwwww if you love The 6ix!!

• Casual Listener
  • Toronto's Pop/R&B/Hip Hop music scene is on fire! And this playlist is a testimant to that.    Followwwww if you love The 6ix!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music for cycling in big cities

For those who like to bike and have different emotions while enjoying a good-eclectic alternative playlist.

• Regular
  • For those who like to bike and have different emotions while enjoying a good-eclectic alternative playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Hits (Clean Version)

A safe for work, family-friendly combination of Todays Top Hits, Pop Rising, and Hot Country. All the best songs with no explicit lyrics!!! Top Hits (Clean Version)

top hits.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • A safe for work, family-friendly combination of Todays Top Hits, Pop Rising, and Hot Country. All the best songs with no explicit lyrics!!!   Top Hits (Clean Version)  
  • JozsefJames
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

musicas electronicas

musica https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15rhpIGkiReFt60lrCdzGI?si=QkkB7J62SimUTx7NlVZNJA

• Visitor
  • musica https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15rhpIGkiReFt60lrCdzGI?si=QkkB7J62SimUTx7NlVZNJA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Twilight

Dance music for play after a night out

• Regular
  • Dance music for play after a night out 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hair Metal

Best of the glam metal or hair metal during the 80s and early 90s. 

• Roadie
  • Best of the glam metal or hair metal during the 80s and early 90s.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 026 Life & Death

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Life & Death

weekly task 026.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Life & Death   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discovering Series

This is the first of playlists about music I was discovering in Spotify or here (in the community)Indie Pop/Rock

• Roadie
  • This is the first of playlists about music I was discovering in Spotify or here (in the community) Indie Pop/Rock
  • BenitoKCM
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes