Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019 spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:smallspotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:smallspotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:smallspotify:track:4KLbQ8Xomph90jV5yAJHyl:smallspotify:track:0V0BPjcnxzl5CrMevGsurR:...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 09 2019   spotify:track:0Tiuk98e6RvWikzeMarqzz:small spotify:track:12Gn2tivYxzcYYziGyq59B:small spotify:track:1pKzL5vcZtvV2IG1LZ9zXz:small spotify:trac...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Post-Rock 2018

I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that paint all this beautiful landscapes that the artis...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I really like this genre, it allows me to think, feel, concentrate or let me travel where the music takes me, the absence of lyrics allows me to be attentive only to the notes, the slow guitars, that...
  • Revoluzifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Radar, Metal Playlist

fantastic !!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ

• Gig Goer
  • fantastic !! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbfv4u0hCOzeM?si=2W6UPO09Q96Re2RA3zTcIQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #37

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, folk-pop, chamber-pop, baroque-pop...). It's curated ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream-pop, electro-pop, pop-rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90s Hip-Hop : Classics & Rarities

Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 1990-1999. I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psychedelic, Disco and Latin. Plus 70s, 80s and 90s and 2000s Playli...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 1990-1999.    I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make yourself a priority

Positive thinking - Inspirational songs of empowerment and mental health support. If you have another related playlist that you like (or a song), feel free to share it here; cheers.

• Roadie
  • Positive thinking - Inspirational songs of empowerment and mental health support.   If you have another related playlist that you like (or a song), feel free to share it here; cheers.
  • MDSC
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Its Time To Cry...

Pull out the tissues and wipe the tears away and just know your loved...

• Gig Goer
  • Pull out the tissues and wipe the tears away and just know your loved...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just released my 2nd album and want to mix it in a playlist with more beats

Hey people. I'm so happy with my 2nd album released today so i want to make a second playlist mixing it with more similar vibes. What would you suggest? Do you have any tracks of your own that want to be there too?Goodbye Grandma by guqin

• Gig Goer
  • Hey people. I'm so happy with my 2nd album released today so i want to make a second playlist mixing it with more similar vibes. What would you suggest? Do you have any tracks of your own that want t...
  • guqin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Quirky! Songs For People

This playlist is just left of center. Full of artist like the Flaming Lips and Animal Collective. These artists create peculiar song arrangements that will make you smile. I love music that's accessible while simultaneously throws you a curveball and...

Quirky19.png
  • Community Legend
  • This playlist is just left of center. Full of artist like the Flaming Lips and Animal Collective. These artists create peculiar song arrangements that will make you smile. I love music that's accessi...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

CAFE/RAIN BEATS- Korean Indie Chill/ RnB

ft. HEIZE, DEAN, IU, Rad Museum, The Black Skirts, offonoff, Slchld, Colde, Crush, Zion.T, Paul Kim, Sam Kim, June, Jung Jin Woo, Taeyeon etc.Let me know if there are nice songs to add!!Also, follow if you like this playlist!!Recommended to play on S...

tumblr_os818m5hnL1twieauo2_r1_250.gif
  • Visitor
  • ft. HEIZE, DEAN, IU, Rad Museum, The Black Skirts, offonoff, Slchld, Colde, Crush, Zion.T, Paul Kim, Sam Kim, June, Jung Jin Woo, Taeyeon etc. Let me know if there are nice songs to add!!🙏 Also, f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Glam Metal Artists

Hello everyone! Glam/Hair Metal was a famous music genre in the 80's. After Grunge became a famous genre, Glam/Hair Metal wasn't very famous anymore, until now. Because there are still people who like Glam/Hair Metal, I decided to share new Glam Meta...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello everyone! Glam/Hair Metal was a famous music genre in the 80's. After Grunge became a famous genre, Glam/Hair Metal wasn't very famous anymore, until now. Because there are still people who l...
  • goldrecorddaddy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Blog] #MusicMonday August '19 Review

#MusicMonday is the hashtag I've been using for quite a while to share music recommendations from up-and-coming artists. Always fresh, and always different, trying to look for trends before they become one. You can check July's review, or My Year In ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ...o a public figure, and the influence it has on society:   I fell in love with Megan, so incredibly quickly.   Messages from the public, thank you for your doing, we love you. Just what E...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Off The Radar

Definition: To be ignored or forgotten in favor of something more important; to fall into obscurity or disappear from public view. Enjoy it!!! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/13BWrYuHsfmbcMgBhXXRoY?si=citvUiclThWV2x9z-XGqtQ

OfRadar.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Definition: To be ignored or forgotten in favor of something more important; to fall into obscurity or disappear from public view.    Enjoy it!!!     https://open.spotify...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music exchange
  • 55 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlist of the Week: British Casual Empire

Rule, Britannia! Here it is: The soundtrack (not only) for British football fans with the finest ROCK music made in England! FOLLOW the playlist to enjoy the weekly update. ...presented by klangspot.com Current followers at Spotify: 2.791 | The new t...

• Composer
  • Rule, Britannia! Here it is: The soundtrack (not only) for British football fans with the finest ROCK music made in England! FOLLOW the playlist to enjoy the weekly update. ...presented by klangspot....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes