Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

New Techno Tunes

Do your ears a favour and head over to our newly updated Techno Playlist feat. gems from Mike Dearborn, Los Hermanos, Cari Lekebusch, AtomTM+Tobias, Reeko, Dold, D_Roots, Ismistik, Random XS and more...

• Composer
  • Do your ears a favour and head over to our newly updated Techno Playlist feat. gems from Mike Dearborn, Los Hermanos, Cari Lekebusch, AtomTM+Tobias, Reeko, Dold, D_Roots, Ismistik, Random XS and more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #39

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution POST YOUR FEELS PLAYLIST

spotify:playlist:3lpZUiMmvnyy6OVrxdArwz These are the songs that will really get you in your feels!!!

• Roadie
  • spotify:playlist:3lpZUiMmvnyy6OVrxdArwz   These are the songs that will really get you in your feels!!! 
  • daaniellemay
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

♥ Here is my music ♥

What's up everybody. I am ATLeft, I am a mexican music producer, mostly experimental electronic music, and I like to mix neuro bass, trip hop, dubstep, trap, IDM, bass house, ambient, dark ambient and even some metal structures in my music. I made th...

• Composer
  • What's up everybody. I am ATLeft, I am a mexican music producer, mostly experimental electronic music, and I like to mix neuro bass, trip hop, dubstep, trap, IDM, bass house, ambient, dark ambient an...
  • ATLeft
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Lofi Melodic Hiphop ! what artist do you Listen to?

Im Just Looking For Some Spacy Melodic HipHop That I can Smoke to! POst Spoitfy Links Below! Going To MAke A Stoner Playlist! Ill Start It off! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3XDrgH3Odi4z1bD7ruXYdV

• Regular
  • Im Just Looking For Some Spacy Melodic HipHop That I can Smoke to! POst Spoitfy Links Below! Going To MAke A Stoner Playlist! Ill Start It off!        https://open.spotify.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw Synth Heavy Drops - Future Bass & Chill Trap

Songs full of warm buildups and saw synth heavy 'flume like' drops, crisp choppy vocals, with swingy triphop percussion. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1W7j5Aveso5xBvuBuX0t1W?si=stqcdcxiSAKgVufJp6G-pQ

• Casual Listener
  • Songs full of warm buildups and saw synth heavy 'flume like' drops, crisp choppy vocals, with swingy triphop percussion.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1W7j5Aveso5xBvuBuX0t1W?si=stq...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Parallax Collection (Metal playlist)

We've created a playlist featuring artists that we have shared the stage with or just think you should listen to. Check it out here - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4va5w2K0iubEwrHmfarq9O

• Music Fan
  • We've created a playlist featuring artists that we have shared the stage with or just think you should listen to. Check it out here - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4va5w2K0iubEwrHmfarq9O
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stay Focused

My newest project, I’m still working on it, it’s going to take some time but so far this is what I got right now. Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My newest project, I’m still  working on it, it’s going to take some time but so far this is what I got right now.   Cheers!!!
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Submit productivity playlist for work & study

Hey all,I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made: Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals

• Roadie
  • Hey all, I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made:   Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals
  • bossababy
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 25 Tracks 2004

My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 38

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week September 16 to 22 2019

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week September 16 to 22 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A Trippy Electronic List For High Heads

Lo-Fi/House/Uplifting/Trippy/Deep/Techno/Indietronica/Chilllllll This is a tryout, so I'd like to hear feedbacks

• Gig Goer
  • Lo-Fi/House/Uplifting/Trippy/Deep/Techno/Indietronica/Chilllllll   This is a tryout, so I'd like to hear feedbacks
  • Sytrus
  • Gig Goer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #100

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #100 Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France, Belgium, Quebec and Switzerland. Sunday 22, 2019 - running time: 1 h...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #100   Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com, of 30 songs in French, including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases from France, Belgiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Danceable upbeat Dnb/Electro/Trance playlist!

Perfect for dancing and really uplifting playlist. Please follow.Any suggestions, are welcomed.Drum and bass, Complextro(Electro) and Trance, all in that order.Shuffle off, and Crossfade ON with 12 seconds setting, recommended.

• Music Fan
  • Perfect for dancing and really uplifting playlist. Please follow. Any suggestions, are welcomed. Drum and bass, Complextro(Electro) and Trance, all in that order. Shuffle off, and Crossfade ON wit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW SPOTIFY INDIE PLAYLIST [Dreampop, SHOEGAZE, INDIE ROCK AND MORE] UPDATED EVER FRIDAY

If you are one of those music listeners who enjoy a good ole' indie song to listen to on a road trip to nowhere or somewhere, or the kind of person who likes music that takes you places in your mind then my new playlist is for you! I update it every ...

6A5D7EE6-1B8F-4088-981A-C52D4CC07E4F.jpeg E248AA2D-0D59-4AC7-AF31-986417139D95.png
  • Regular
  •     If you are one of those music listeners who enjoy a good ole' indie song to listen to on a road trip to nowhere or somewhere, or the kind of person who likes music that takes you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album of the Week: Joel Paterson – ‘Let It Be Guitar! Joel Paterson Plays the Beatles’

The album of the week comes from a completely different musical corner than the playlist of the week. Joel Paterson is an amazing guitarist. I discovered him for me some time ago in relation to Deke Dickerson on YouTube. With his unique style of Jazz...

• Composer
  • The album of the week comes from a completely different musical corner than the playlist of the week. Joel Paterson is an amazing guitarist. I discovered him for me some time ago in relation to Deke ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Witching Hour

Songs for late at night when everything is still...suggestions welcome, followers embraced Gerr

• Roadie
  • Songs for late at night when everything is still... suggestions welcome, followers embraced  Gerr
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

august playlist

once again, my favourite songs i've discovered/rediscovered this month and compiled into a playlist! give it a listen, recommend your own playlists or songs, artisits and albums based on this!

• Roadie
  • once again, my favourite songs i've discovered/rediscovered this month and compiled into a playlist! give it a listen, recommend your own playlists or songs, artisits and albums based on this!
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Indie/Folk/Pop/Alternative Playlists and Music...

If you think your music or playlist fit´s into my "This sunny side up" playlist, please post it here!!!

• Roadie
  • If you think your music or playlist fit´s into my "This sunny side up" playlist, please post it here!!!
  • Slowfox1
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes