Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

I'm A Mother And I'm A Survivor

Here is a playlist that you can all relate. It is time to move on "When You Lose Yourself Trying To Hold On To Someone Who Doesn't Care About Losing You."

• Casual Listener
  • Here is a playlist that you can all relate. It is time to move on "When You Lose Yourself Trying To Hold On To Someone Who Doesn't Care About Losing You."
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs of 2010

Listen and enjoy. This was one of my favorite years. If you have any thoughts or comments, please write below and plese subscribe to the playlist so the joy of music can be spread around!

• Music Fan
  • Listen and enjoy. This was one of my favorite years. If you have any thoughts or comments, please write below and plese subscribe to the playlist so the joy of music can be spread around!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip Hop Samples

Original songs followed by hip hop songs who have sampled them. Best played in order. Check it out, hip hop heads will appreciate! Give it a follow if you like, and be sure to check out some other playlists .

• Regular
  • Original songs followed by hip hop songs who have sampled them. Best played in order. Check it out, hip hop heads will appreciate! Give it a follow if you like, and be sure to check out some other pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Roots Rock, Americana, Alt Country Playlist with Heartbreak Mood

Looking for indie groups in the genre to contribute music.And playlists focusing on similar genres to trade follows and fresh finds.Just getting it started, but plan to promote seriously.

• Music Fan
  • Looking for indie groups in the genre to contribute music. And playlists focusing on similar genres to trade follows and fresh finds. Just getting it started, but plan to promote seriously.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

delete

delete

• Visitor
  • delete
  • futureguru100
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MENTAL VIBES - crazy dance

Be careful this music will make you dance.And maybe you lose your head ...

• Casual Listener
  • Be careful this music will make you dance. And maybe you lose your head ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 35

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week August 26-September 01 2019

Mixtape35.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week August 26-September 01 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 05 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 05 2019 spotify:track:6Coj030ZmrxVdbccR0F0Yj:small spotify:track:6EYovLuhOyBLJWWIW3XUwo:small spotify:track:7setXZ7iP5PYG5U1L7cdKg:small spotify:track:1AL43xNYEG5KSoqf9Yd6Cr:small spotify:track:34n1LZmHUCpsYvFd6wS...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 05 2019   spotify:track:6Coj030ZmrxVdbccR0F0Yj:small spotify:track:6EYovLuhOyBLJWWIW3XUwo:small spotify:track:7setXZ7iP5PYG5U1L7cdKg:small spotif...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Helping out Undiscovered but Talented Artists in this list! support them by following!

Started this list to give a platform to new and smaller artists with a lot of tallent. share your own songs and give the list a follow for their hard work!

• Roadie
  • Started this list to give a platform to new and smaller artists with a lot of tallent. share your own songs and give the list a follow for their hard work!
  • flossk
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Tip hip-hop songs of 2019

top hip hop songs of 2019!Enjoy! And let me know what you think .https://open.spotify.com/user/smoosaooo/playlist/6dPnR5V85yZU3pTnw2Hra1?si=HStyqWJ3ShyaAGn_uD-KYw

• Music Fan
  • top hip hop songs of 2019!Enjoy! And let me know what you think .https://open.spotify.com/user/smoosaooo/playlist/6dPnR5V85yZU3pTnw2Hra1?si=HStyqWJ3ShyaAGn_uD-KYw
  • smoosa
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

party it up with some trance!

Time to party with some trance and melt your worries away!  

• Music Fan
  • Time to party with some trance and melt your worries away!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Psytrance 2019 💯💯 Progressive journey 🎧🎛 by Mr Dj tomsten Full of Psytranceworld

Psytrance by Dj tomsten see moore on Beatport > full powerd with 100% progressive psytrance and psytrancedance music;) and progressive trance, and other progressive music;) welcome to Instagram Playlist

• Roadie
  • Psytrance by Dj tomsten see moore on Beatport > full powerd with 100% progressive psytrance and psytrancedance music;) and progressive trance, and other progressive music;) welcome to Instagram Pl...
  • Dj_tomsten
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Psytrance, Goa] Mixed Psytrace styles for Psychonauts

Gathered my favorit "Psy" tracks in this playlist. Different styles from Minimal Psy to Hi-Tech back to Downtempo Psy. Just My favorites I always love to hear.

• Casual Listener
  • Gathered my favorit "Psy" tracks in this playlist. Different styles from Minimal Psy to Hi-Tech back to Downtempo Psy.  Just My favorites I always love to hear.
  • LauraNarjes
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Psytrance Playlist - Psychedelic Lovers 🛸

Pure psytrance playlist with carefully selected tracks from my favorites - FullOn\FullPower\PsyProg and more! Perfect for shuffle, and continues to be updated. Enjoy!

• Regular
  • Pure psytrance playlist with carefully selected tracks from my favorites - FullOn\FullPower\PsyProg and more! Perfect for shuffle, and continues to be updated. Enjoy! 👽
  • LauraNarjes
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dic Hertz Big Guitar Band complete discography

Complete discography of my Experimental metal project. More to come soon. The newer on the playlist, the better.

• Casual Listener
  • Complete discography of my Experimental metal project. More to come soon. The newer on the playlist, the better.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! error message when postings spotify

Hello, I know this has probably been asked, but I need some help. I have been trying to post playlists for the last hour or so and I keep getting an error message that says you must put in a valid url, yet when I click on it, it opens up spotify dire...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I know this has probably been asked, but I need some help. I have been trying to post playlists for the last hour or so and I keep getting an error message that says you must put in a valid ur...
  • smoosa
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New realeases..new wrld musics

https://open.spotify.com/user/5rxd62cnm9n4glfsbiqph7yq7/playlist/3wf0fY86QePtj6Icas8EfX?si=sxoSjxyFQYuLr_7ZVP99PA

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/5rxd62cnm9n4glfsbiqph7yq7/playlist/3wf0fY86QePtj6Icas8EfX?si=sxoSjxyFQYuLr_7ZVP99PA
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 04 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 04 2019 spotify:track:3awZR6RwEJA0Mb1vrOKlTM:small spotify:track:0lVtn43SRK2HGjfmabO8Jr:small spotify:track:6k0tyvEZYSH99CJcZfJIUV:small spotify:track:2nV4IhBK9KINQrAlLALXlu:small Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 04 2019   spotify:track:3awZR6RwEJA0Mb1vrOKlTM:small spotify:track:0lVtn43SRK2HGjfmabO8Jr:small spotify:track:6k0tyvEZYSH99CJcZfJIUV:small spotif...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Best songs of the decade

Hi guys! Making a playlist containing all the essential tracks of the past decade. Could really use your help! If you have any suggestions please post below! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/08BhE6PBbinxqFbcLepxrQ?si=fQ4r8zqRQNOo5jUAh1HYPA

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys!   Making a playlist containing all the essential tracks of the past decade. Could really use your help! If you have any suggestions please post below!   https://open.spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes