Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

the best surf, summer and beach playlist of all time

I made this playlist so we can enjoy the best music related to surfing, summer and beach.I upload new songs every week. I invite you to be listeners of this incredible playlist

• Regular
  • I made this playlist so we can enjoy the best music related to surfing, summer and beach. I upload new songs every week. I invite you to be listeners of this incredible playlist    
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Retrofuturist songs

A vintage collection of old songs about space, planets, cosmic travel, and the future. https://open.spotify.com/user/12170677703/playlist/6wxHqSUcc6X09m3RCZbEqL

• Music Fan
  • A vintage collection of old songs about space, planets, cosmic travel, and the future.    https://open.spotify.com/user/12170677703/playlist/6wxHqSUcc6X09m3RCZbEqL
  • rafaeladardengo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

A curated 2018 Trending Hits list!

Check it out! https://open.spotify.com/user/spootifay/playlist/3oo888fuOgnA31tFix5g9F

• Casual Listener
  • Check it out! https://open.spotify.com/user/spootifay/playlist/3oo888fuOgnA31tFix5g9F
  • Kilmaraofficial
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerMetal

PowerMetal and other Melodic Metal & Rock!If you'r not in to the most aggressive hardcore heavy metal and extreme hard and heavy rock but maybe prefer melodic power metal and "metallic" rock you will find it in this play list. Also some melodic hardr...

• Roadie
  • PowerMetal and other Melodic Metal & Rock! If you'r not in to the most aggressive hardcore heavy metal and extreme hard and heavy rock but maybe prefer melodic power metal and "metallic" rock yo...
  • Kilmaraofficial
  • Songwriter
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes

Metal Mayhem Playlist!

All the Metal, All the Time. I've seeded the playlist with a lot of Canadian Indie Metal Bands and then a sprinkling of the best of the rest. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • All the Metal, All the Time.     I've seeded the playlist with a lot of Canadian Indie Metal Bands and then a sprinkling of the best of the rest.   Enjoy!
  • MysticSoul98
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution (QUALITY) Relaxing Music for Stress Relief

(QUALITY) Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - Combining the top relaxation music all into one playlist- Helps relieve stress, great for meditation, curing anxiety and depression. - Give us a follow as we will be updating the playlist occasionally http...

• Casual Listener
  • (QUALITY) Relaxing Music for Stress Relief    - Combining the top relaxation music all into one playlist - Helps relieve stress, great for meditation, curing anxiety and depression. &...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard, Harder, this Playlist!

If you like butal Vocals, brutal Lyrics, brutal Trap Beats and Rap with the influence from Metal and Deathcore, this is the perfect Playlist for you. I have picked every brutal Song from Soundcloudrappers like Zillakami, Ghostemane, Scarlxrd and many...

• Music Fan
  • If you like butal Vocals, brutal Lyrics, brutal Trap Beats and Rap with the influence from Metal and Deathcore, this is the perfect Playlist for you.  I have picked every brutal Song from Sound...
  • snnywlf
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommend some music ?

Hello,I'm looking to find some new artists! I am open minded to any suggestionsI listen to ...Catfish and the bottlemenThe 1975arctic monkeysTwenty one pilotsEd sheeranViola beachPaloma faithGeorge EzraEct...Thank you in advance!

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm looking to find some new artists! I am open minded to any suggestions I listen to ... Catfish and the bottlemen The 1975 arctic monkeys Twenty one pilots Ed sheeran Viola beach ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Special Selection

Special SelectionRAProject (Brazilian Songs)Let's RockElectronic HitsParty Selection#BRock

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Special Selection RAProject (Brazilian Songs) Let's Rock Electronic Hits Party Selection #BRock    
  • edwinmosquera10
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Kasabian HQ for all Kasabian FANS!

Hey guys, we have made an up-to-date playlist for the amazing Kasabian. This is going to be a dedicated playlist, updated regulary to make sure all the best songs produced by Kasabian are available. We understand Spotify do a great job bringing us pl...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, we have made an up-to-date playlist for the amazing Kasabian. This is going to be a dedicated playlist, updated regulary to make sure all the best songs produced by Kasabian are available. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno - end of the summer heaters!

Our Techno Playlist gets some end of summer uplift with new tunes from Mark Broom, Cadans, Stef Mendesidis, DJ Rush & Gary Beck, Marco Bruno, Slam, JX-216, Leonce, Tony Tyson and Miles Atmospheric...

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist gets some end of summer uplift with new tunes from Mark Broom, Cadans, Stef Mendesidis, DJ Rush & Gary Beck, Marco Bruno, Slam, JX-216, Leonce, Tony Tyson and Miles Atmospheri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Divine Chillstep 🌷 - Pure Chillstep playlist

Carefully selected Chillstep tracks, magnificent music to relax with. updated weekly, enjoy!

• Regular
  • Carefully selected Chillstep tracks, magnificent music to relax with. updated weekly, enjoy! 🌷
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM - Heavy Female Vocals

My EDM playlist heavily influence by Illeninum and The Chainsmokers. Lots of melodic female vocals. Enjoy!

• My EDM playlist heavily influence by Illeninum and The Chainsmokers. Lots of melodic female vocals.   Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Produce - New Spotify Playlist

PureTone has created a new played called Fresh Produce, which consists of up-and-coming producers who make chill, futurebass, indie-electronic and more. We’re focusing on growing the followers so we can provide new artists with real organic streams. ...

• Visitor
  • PureTone has created a new played called Fresh Produce, which consists of up-and-coming producers who make chill, futurebass, indie-electronic and more.    We’re focusing on growing the f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist

The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist - Listen to when you're in a chilled mood, laying back tryna relax.- Packed with all of your favourite artists - The best playlist on spotify- Go follow it as I will be updating it occasionally https...

• Casual Listener
  • The Official 2k19 Chill Vibes, Rap/Hiphop playlist   - Listen to when you're in a chilled mood, laying back tryna relax. - Packed with all of your favourite artists - The best playlist on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes