Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

The Elements Playlists. Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Space themed songs

I have created a themed playlist using 5 elements in order to see if each of them took a general theme regardless of genre, i found it did, what do you think?I made this playlist to keep with a general theme of my upcoming album, 'Ark' which infuses ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have created a themed playlist using 5 elements in order to see if each of them took a general theme regardless of genre, i found it did, what do you think? I made this playlist to keep with a gen...
  • StevenBull
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Dope Electronic,instrumental,hiphop,jazz,phychedelic Playlist

I’ll start with this my best playlist. Ubiquitous ~ Finally Moving. A super dope playlist of trippy crazy electronic music, hip hop and some amazing psychedelic rock, jazz & everything else. Check it out, guaranteed if you give it a listen you’ll lov...

• Regular
  • I’ll start with this my best playlist. Ubiquitous ~ Finally Moving. A super dope playlist of trippy crazy electronic music, hip hop and some amazing psychedelic rock, jazz & everything else. Chec...
  • gustavebeuren
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

3am synthwave mix

A dreamy late night new retro wave playlist with hints of the cold war blended with the sounds of 2019

• Music Fan
  • A dreamy late night new retro wave playlist with hints of the cold war blended with the sounds of 2019
  • Tykerjay
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

New Innovative Pop Playlist

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the community. I just joined this forum and launchd my first official public Spotify playlist today. It's called INNOVATIVE POP. I'm a pop artist myself, and didn't see any playlist focused on this yet, so wanted to mak...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone!   I'm brand new to the community. I just joined this forum and launchd my first official public Spotify playlist today. It's called INNOVATIVE POP. I'm a pop artist myself, and d...
  • Jere_Music
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

It's simple...JUST FOLLOW

share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ

• Roadie
  • share your playlist and if someone is interested will follow it   this is mine: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=JpsHd-EPTKy5PT3-_hGdEQ
  • joaobottazzini
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I want to get my playlist heard everywhere, the genre is rap & hip-hop for all generations, I truly belive that all will enjoy & I will update playlist also create new one every week. Thank You for your time. PAW McCoy

• Music Fan
  • I want to get my playlist heard everywhere, the genre is rap & hip-hop for all  generations, I truly belive that all will enjoy & I will update playlist also create new one every we...
  • pawfmccoy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

(Underrated Rap) - Chill vibes for stoners! Not so much trap as it is good lyrics with better beats!

Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style.Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first song to get a sense of the full playlist. https://open....

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, this playlist is for people who enjoy rap with a different type of style. Underrated rappers are included, but in all this playlist is great for vibing and singing along. Play the first so...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Share your Reggae and dub playlist

Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy.Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs. I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to check my playlist, it would be awesome to have confirmation about...

• Regular
  • Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy. Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs.   I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to che...
  • teamFreedom
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Sunset House - Progressive House | Melodic House | Deep House

The best progressive house, melodic house, deep house tracks. Updated regularly with my favourite new tracks at the moment. Generally likely to be Cafe del Mar sunset vibes.

• Regular
  • The best progressive house, melodic house, deep house tracks. Updated regularly with my favourite new tracks at the moment. Generally likely to be Cafe del Mar sunset vibes.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #30

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

feelings playlists

check out my in the feels type playlist, and share yours below!

• Music Fan
  • check out my in the feels type playlist, and share yours below!
  • A225
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrical HipHop Oasis. Listen and follow

Genius HipHop PlaylistThis playlist features artists with great lyrical skills and intelligens.Featuring GZA, Canibus, Killah Priest, Del and more. We hope you enjoy. Peace!

• Visitor
  • Genius HipHop Playlist This playlist features artists with great lyrical skills and intelligens. Featuring GZA, Canibus, Killah Priest, Del and more.   We hope you enjoy. Peace!
  • realmetay
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

R&B/HipHop Playlist

I just want to show my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, so I decided to make a playlist focusing mainly on that. At the moment, it isn't too big but I pretend to add more songs and keep it updated. Also, the music in it...

• Music Fan
  • I just want to show my current playlist. I have been listening to a lot of R&B lately, so I decided to make a playlist focusing mainly on that. At the moment, it isn't too big but I pretend to ad...
  • Averahmusic
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

mood playlist

hope somebody likes it lol

• Regular
  • hope somebody likes it lol
  • benjiblu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Summer Siesta - A relaxing soulful heatwave playlist

Summer Siesta - A playlist filled with good ol' soul, R&B, a smidge of rock, electronic and some well-loved classics, perfect for hammock naps. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/365T09kKH1FXAc0xbvSngr?si=WWVsv9YORUWxG5Pmg4W06A

• Community Legend
  • Summer Siesta - A playlist filled with good ol' soul, R&B, a smidge of rock, electronic and some well-loved classics, perfect for hammock naps.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/36...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Country Music Playlists Here

Post your best country music playlists here! How would you improve the Dirt Road Doctor playlist? More classics or fresh new hits?

• Casual Listener
  • Post your best country music playlists here!   How would you improve the Dirt Road Doctor playlist? More classics or fresh new hits?
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Hope you like it

Some Rap & Electronic songs

• Visitor
  • Some Rap & Electronic songs
  • 0 replies