Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

Solved!
5 people liked this

Re: Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

leongaban
Casual Listener

That sucks, I have to see the photo of me and my ex for that long? :(

Seriously Spotify this should be an easy bug to fix...

goddessgoddess

Yeah this is ridiculous! It took ages for you to allow us to block users, which is kind of a key thing in social media. It shouldn't be THAT hard to sync FB photos with DW. Please help!

1 person liked this

Thisgirlbella
I'm also having this problem, mine is stuck on a photo of me and my ex kissing in our graduation robes. My new boyfriend is not a fan.

voltagerock
Casual Listener

You guys are really telling me that the number one music streaming app that we pay for for Premium service won't even reply to this request?

At least cone up here and say it's something that's being looked into. Good word!

1 person liked this

Jag_Wire

Same issue. It used to update within days after I would change my profile picture on facebook but now for some reason it stopped updating. Sure it's stuck on a photo of me and my best friend but I'd still like it to change for aesthetic purposes. $9.99 a month and this won't update along with not being able to see how many saved songs I have in my library, or even how many times I've listened to a particular song. Simple features Spotify!

voltagerock
Casual Listener
I'm so annoyed at this problem as well. I still love Spotify but what's the
deal here!

rudedog04

Same issue, not too happy with the Facebook picture not updating the Discover Weekly playlist. I actually enjoy the playlist regularly and would like to continue to listen to new music every week, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable with the now unwanted image on the cover of the playlist.

Any word from the Spotify developers would be greatly appreciated!

LehdaRi

Same thing here, not exactly fun after a heartbreaking breakup.

Given I've been premium user for years, I'd like to have this issue fixed asap.

sarahcr

Same problem here! My picture of myself and my ex has been on there since April and it still hasn't changed! So annoying as I can't disconnect my Facebook and it was a nasty breakup. >:( Not happy Spotify!!!

fabiozon
Casual Listener

Same thing. Come on, Spotify!

SUGGESTED POSTS