Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Non-car Bluetooth devices displaying in Car View mode

Hey there,

We've seen reports of some Bluetooth connections to other devices displaying Car View. The right team is aware of this. 

If you're experiencing this, let us know by adding your +Vote the info requested in the Status Update.

All the best!

Hey folks!

We're aware of individual cases where this still happens and will continue looking into the issue.
We don't have an immediate ETA for a fix, but it's on our radar.

Keep your apps up to date at all times and we'll let you know once there's new info on our end 🙂
Thanks!

Comments
Kitsounddev

Hi Peter 

Confirmed we still have the issue.  

Bluetooth headphone with Paring name 'KS Accent 60' is booting car mode on all Android devices running latest  software version (8.5.12.758) 

Thanks for looking into this. 

meglyy

Is it possible to push car mode to the iPad app? And to create a manual activation of Car Mode, like there is for Offline Mode? I use multiple devices to connect to Spotify Offline in the car (phone connected to BT, iPad connected via USB), So it would be great if you could in large the controls on an iPad, especially since it’s a larger screen to begin with. 

Jemi

Hey everyone, thanks for the info.

@Kitsounddev could you send us all the info requested from the status update above? We'll make sure to let the right team know as soon as we have that. 

Thanks! 

Kitsounddev

Hi Jemi, 

Exact details again as follows:  

• Bluetooth device make, model, and what it's called in the Connect picker or CarKitsound Accent 60 / KS Accent 60
  • Car dashboard make and modelN/A
  • A description of the issue. E.g. were you pushed to Car View when connecting to earphones? Did you get car view when connecting to your car at all?We are being pushed to car mode when connecting to the headphone

Thanks 

Justin 

Kitsounddev

Bump! 

Peter

Hey @Kitsounddev,

Thanks for providing us with the requested info - we've passed it on to the relevant team who will take a closer look.

We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates 🙂

Better_Boy

The best way would be us to choose device which we use in our car. For example I use bluetooth device with aux just for comfortable usage. And I always use it in car, so i want to choose this device. After selection car mode would be automatically turning on. Simply. 

Kitsounddev

Bump again!

Kitsounddev

@Peter @Jemi 

Any chance of an update please? 

Thanks 🙂 

Peter

Hey @Kitsounddev,

Thanks for reaching out again - we're still waiting to hear back from the relevant team, but rest assured they're looking into it.

We'll keep you posted 🙂