Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Tinder] Wrong top artists STILL an issue

When I connect my spotify to my tinder account, I'm STILL getting "top artists" that I barely even listen to. This has been an ongoing issue for quite a while now. Granted I've listened to all of my "top artists" before at some point, some - most of them I BARELY listen to. However artists I listen to literally EVERY DAY don't show up? Why is this still an issue? I've tried disconnecting my spotify from my tinder account and then re connecting but the same artists show up. 

Hey @CreepyTaxi! Thanks for letting me know about this.

Tinder and Spotify are working together to take a closer look at this. Spotify will post any updates they have here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Top-artists-are-inaccurate/idi-p/1454590. Make sure you're always using the latest version of Tinder and Spotify. Let me know if there's anything else.

Take care! 🙂

Comments
SynapticSage

This issue still isn't solved. It picked artists I've never even heard of.

SynapticSage

It's still totally off. Never heard of these artists before.

Aneks

It's still not really accurate ... Please do something. I've seen on another topic that related teams have all the datas to work on it ... since 2017 ... Hope they aren't payed every month since then 'cause they seem to not work that much on it ...

Wxlowe

like how hard is this, it’s been talked about since, at the least, 2017. honestly so disappointing you show zero concern whatsoever for this. shame