Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No playlists on Review Tab, Button "Toplists" doesn't work

Solved!

No playlists on Review Tab, Button "Toplists" doesn't work

Hi,

I have a problem. After buying a premium and logging into the application, my app stopped displaying playlists on main page (Review Tab). Also, when I click "Toplists" button nothing happens. When I click "New Titles" nothing wants to load. I can listen to my playlists and songs, which I found in the search engine (Search Tab). Radio is also working. I reinstalled the app 2 times, cleared cache and restarted my phone. What should I do to solve the problem?
Here is, how it looks like:
"Niestety nic tu nie ma" - Unfortunately, nothing is here
"Top listy" - Top lists
"Nowe tytuły" - New titles
"Przeglądaj" - Review

Thanks for the answers.

Tomek

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Zarghor

Others in this thread have said it is now working for them:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/Browse-on-Windows-10-Mobile/m-p/16...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Same problem here
wp_ss_20170422_0001.png

Hey @Zarghor

Are you using the Windows Phone app?

Can you make sure the app is up to date? Also, try restarting the app to see if it helps. Does this happen only on WiFi, mobile data, or both?

Also, Spotify has posted the statement below regarding the future of the Windows Mobile app.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Terrible-performance-after-lastest-update-for-Window...

"Spotify for Windows Phone has been placed into maintenance mode. We’ll only be making critical security updates to the current Spotify app and won’t be releasing any new features or improving support for old devices going forward.

For now, you can continue using the current version of Spotify on previously supported Windows Phones, and it will remain available for download via the Windows Store.

We’ll continue to work closely with Microsoft to ensure the best experience on Windows platforms and are constantly evaluating the most effective path going forward."

MattSudaSpotify Star

I'm using the Windows 10 mobile app .
It doesn't work with wifi or mobile data .
The problem started when i've purchased a monthly subscription (family subscription)
Marked as solution

Hey @Zarghor

Others in this thread have said it is now working for them:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/Browse-on-Windows-10-Mobile/m-p/16...

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts