Premium Duo

Country

Netherlands

Device

One plus 6T

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

When ever I add a song to the playlist that is currently playing (on my home speaker) and later look in my queue, the new added songs don't appear. After playing the whole queue it stops to so it doesn't have a delay or anything. Only when clicking within the playlist on a song it refreshes, which is very annoying ofcourse. 

I never had this before and I already tried if it's fixed when playing without the home speaker but it doesn't fix it. The only thing that's different than normal is that I'm currently listening to a playlist which is shared with friends so they can add too and I recently got a Spotify Duo account.

Anyone an idea how to fix this?

1 Reply

Hey there @Carisja,

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? If so, we’d first recommend trying a clean reinstall on the device on which you experience this to ensure you get the app updated to the latest version.

If that doesn’t do the trick, make sure you try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. We recommend trying this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout. 

Suggested posts