Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][All platforms]video size on the community

[Community][All platforms]video size on the community

on the community the video Box not the Video itself  just the outline of the video is too big and takes up a lot of space in the chat so when you click on the "Insert Video" you get options to make it big or small but that's just for the video not for the outline so i would like a second option to size down the outline on the video. as you see in the images this is what i mean by this idea (it's supposed  to say outline instead of box.) 

_0_0-1684337756123.png_0_1-1684337790484.png

Video Box Size.jpg

2 Replies

Hey @BabyEcho0_YT,

Thank you for bringing your feedback to us. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

We really appreciate the time you took to post and flag this here.

We've tested it on our end and it looks like the size doesn't change. We've reported this issue to the right folks, who'll look into it.

If the size change was not what you meant in your suggestion - feel free to elaborate further, so we can get a better understanding of what you were referring to. Additionally, a link to the thread with the video would be very helpful to us. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

ye here an example from the Last person to post WINS! 3.0

thanks for replying to my post (i changed the link to highlight my comment so it will take you to the page and on page 14 is more of this issue and i did edit the Video Box Size to show what should be added in). 

Suggested posts