Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do permanently i unlink my @#$$@#$ devices?

I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked. (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?)PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8 & PCOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I want to listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked.   (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?) Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone ...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Canvas for more artist

Bringing Out Spotify Canvas for more Artist Canvas Have Been in beta for a VERY long time I don't know if you forgot about it or anything but my Listeners have ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental health disorder that can...

• Composer
  • Bringing Out Spotify Canvas for more Artist Canvas Have Been in beta for a VERY long time I don't know if you forgot about it or anything but my Listeners have ADHD ( Attention deficit hyperactivi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Applying for the internship

Hello! I want to apply for the students internship program. I live in Moscow, Russia, and currently study at the Higher School of Economics. I tried to fill the form for the internship, but couldn’t find my university in the list, even though there a...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I want to apply for the students internship program. I live in Moscow, Russia, and currently study at the Higher School of Economics. I tried to fill the form for the internship, but could...
  • Jeremy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting the track info in picture-in-picture mode

In the desktop web player, the picture-in-picture mode pops out the album cover and keeps it on top while you work in different tabs or even other applications. This is great for me, because I am a very active listener and I'm always tuned in to what...

pfn2l0lk61mt64t3b39y6efw_50617.png pfn2l0lk61mt64t3b39y6efw_50617_hover.png
  • In the desktop web player, the picture-in-picture mode pops out the album cover and keeps it on top while you work in different tabs or even other applications. This is great for me, because I am a v...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web App] Playing local files on the Web App

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceWeb appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am unable to play my local files on the web app. I can play them on my Android and on the desktop app, but I want to use the web player to play music on my PC. The web ...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Web app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am unable to play my local files on the web app. I can play them on my Android and on the ...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
    WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Group Session for more than six

My Question or Issue We want to have a group session on Saturday night. The problem is there are 8 of us and I notice Group Session only supports 1 + 5 invites. Is there any way of extending this to more than 6 total?

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   We want to have a group session on Saturday night. The problem is there are 8 of us and I notice Group Session only supports 1 + 5 invites.   Is there any way of...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS5] No option to listen to liked songs through PS5 "quick action" menu

Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. On PS5, when you tap the PS button and access Spotify through the music tab at the bottom of the screen, there is no option to listen to liked songs. The only options are Featured on Playstation, Recentl...

• Casual Listener
  • Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. On PS5, when you tap the PS button and access Spotify through the music tab at the bottom of the screen, there is no option to listen to liked songs. Th...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Why I can not ask a question?

Whey I try to ask a question with a code block, I get the above error. Why is it not possible to ask questions with code blocks?

Screenshot_2020-11-15 An Unexpected Error has occurred - The Spotify Community.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Whey I try to ask a question with a code block, I get the above error. Why is it not possible to ask questions with code blocks?
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas Smart TV LG

Hace ya unos días que reproduzco una canción en mi Smart TV y no suena absolutamente nada pero la barra sigue corriendo. Ya desinstalé y reinstalé la app varias veces, incluso resetee mi pantalla a sus configuraciones de fábrica unas cuantas veces y ...

• Visitor
  • Hace ya unos días que reproduzco una canción en mi Smart TV y no suena absolutamente nada pero la barra sigue corriendo. Ya desinstalé y reinstalé la app varias veces, incluso resetee mi pantalla a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Partnership] Spotify for Playdate : a new portable game console

It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate. https://play.date/ Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.

• Regular
  • It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate.   https://play.date/   Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] can't use 'Find' in 'Liked Songs' when connected to Sonos

PlanPremiumCountryUSA + IrelandDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueWhen I'm connected to my Sonos devices via Spotify on my iPhone and I use the 'Find in liked songs', I'm unable to tap on a song to play it. This only happ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA + Ireland Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue When I'm connected to my Sonos devices via Spotify on my iPhone and I use the '...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merch suppliers?

I'm trying to find a perch supplier who works with Merchbar so I can get mercy on my artists page on Spotify.No one seems to know...Merchbar will not release the names of the ones who work with them. Does anyone here use a merchandise supplier they c...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to find a perch supplier who works with Merchbar so I can get mercy on my artists page on Spotify. No one seems to know... Merchbar will not release the names of the ones who work wi...
  • HaideeLim
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do the Spotify stat sites only take into account the offline/not in your library songs?

I think that is what is doing when it shows me the results. But not sure PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemWindows and Android

• Casual Listener
  • I think that is what is doing when it shows me the results. But not sure     Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Windows and Android
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Developer] Mini Player

When I was using iTunes as my main music player I was using the mini player a lot. I was a very efficient way to control the music playing in the background. I really miss that kind of player in Spotify, still theres the excact solution in the Web Pl...

• When I was using iTunes as my main music player I was using the mini player a lot. I was a very efficient way to control the music  playing in the background. I really miss that kind of player i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreliable Web app starting on Oculus Quest browser

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceOculus Quest 1 (64GB)Operating SystemOculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1)My Question or IssueSometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on Quest but sometimes it takes me to the web playstore, the webapp work...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Oculus Quest 1 (64GB) Operating System Oculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1) My Question or Issue Sometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on ...
  • RiderAdler
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] remove single song from play queue

Plan: PremiumCountry: DEDevice: Webplayer, Chrome BrowserOperating System: Windows My Question or IssueBug 1)Steps for reproducing the issue:1) Add several song to the Play Queue (German Interface: Warteschlange)2) Let the music play3) Display the pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: DE Device: Webplayer, Chrome Browser Operating System: Windows     My Question or Issue Bug 1) Steps for reproducing the issue: 1) Add several song to t...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to join the Rock Star Program

Hey, @Xenia I'm Tired of Being Left in the dark about this. Do you mind Private Messaging me or Replying How many "Replies" Or "Post" Ect.. you Need to get into the Rockstar Program Because I'm Really Interested and everytime I ask everybody says wer...

• Composer
  • Hey, @Xenia I'm Tired of Being Left in the dark about this. Do you mind Private Messaging me or Replying How many "Replies" Or "Post" Ect.. you Need to get into the Rockstar Program Because I'm Reall...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast copying my written content

I don't know if I'm even in the right thread. I was recently made aware that a Podcast has made an episode where they use my written content word by word with just a robotic voice. I was given a heads up by another person that also has experienced th...

• I don't know if I'm even in the right thread. I was recently made aware that a Podcast has made an episode where they use my written content word by word with just a robotic voice. I was given a head...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer skips tracks on Chromium Browser

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 / Chromium Browser Version 86.0.4240.193 (official built) (64-Bit) My Question or IssueOn my webplayer all tracks are skipped until it plays one track for about 6 sec. then it stops. I did try ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10 / Chromium Browser  Version 86.0.4240.193 (official built) (64-Bit)   My Question or Issue On my webplayer all tra...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics are not synchronized with songs

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.6My Question or IssueHello!I am the agent of an artist here on Spotify and I uploaded the lyrics of the album to Musixmatch so I could have the lyrics here on Spotify. The lyrics are appearing...

• Plan Free Country Brazil Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.6 My Question or Issue Hello! I am the agent of an artist here on Spotify and I uploaded the lyrics of t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes