Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Duo but can't access Spotify Jam

Premium Duo but can't access Spotify Jam

Hi! Seeking all your opinion and expertise as I can't start a group session or Spotify Jam even if I have a Premium Duo account. Am I missing something in the feature or is my subscription plan doesn't have this feature?

Thank you! 

2.jpg
1.jpg
1 Reply

Hi @Bistro0922,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

I’ve moved your post from Chat to a relevant Help board, where it fits better.

From your screenshots, it looks like you’re trying to start a Jam from the desktop app; and unfortunately, the Jam feature is currently only available for mobile devices and tablets (iOS & Android).

Feel free to read more about the requirements for using the Jam feature in this announcement post as well as in this support article

There’s also currently a Live Idea for making the Jam feature available on the desktop app. If it’s something you’re interested in, I’d recommend adding your +VOTE to the idea, as the more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

You can also Subscribe to the idea by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you'll be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts