Premium

Country

India

Device

Redmi Note 9 pro max

Operating System

Android 12 with MIUI global 14.0.2

My Question or Issue

In recently played/history tab, the list shows song listed under a date they are played on. This list is correct for TODAY and YESTERDAY. But then onwards there is a mismatch in the date shown on spotify list vs the date they were actually played on.

In other words, if today is 14th sept, spotify shows correct history of played songs for 14th and 13th sept, but the songs that were actually played on 12th sept are listed under 11th sept.

Please take it seriously, as I have confirmed this issue several times in past few weeks. Don't assume it as my confusion with dates, please test it yourself.

Spotify version: 8.8.68.565

If you find it true, gimme some lesser ads and more premium 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @Lokeshkasana,

Thanks for posting this on the Community.

We've forwarded this further and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the app. Keep in mind that such behavior can sometimes be caused by the stored cache data on your phone, check out the steps here to see how to clear that.

If that doesn't solve it, we’re afraid we're not able to confirm if or when this specific request will be resolved. We recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to guarantee you get the latest features and fixes.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The dates showing on my listening history are incorrect. The today and yesterday are correct but if I listened to something before that e.g on a Monday it shows it was listened to on the Sunday. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We've merged your post to this one. We'd suggest taking a look at the info shared by @Elena above.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts