Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I had to block my credit card and need longer payment time.

I had to block my credit card and need longer payment time.

I'll have to wait about two weeks to receive my new card so I am able to feed in the new number for payment. I would  be disappointed if Spotify disconnects my subscription because of this force majeur delay in the payment.

1 Reply

Hey there @JorgenCIHolmstrom,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we’d like to add some insights here. If a regular payment fails, we try to take it again later. It could take days for your account to be reverted to our free service. If the payment can’t be taken, your account will be reverted to our free service. Keep in mind this is an aleatory process made by our system.

In that sense, you can follow the steps in this article to update your payment method details once you get your new card. If the account is free at that moment, you can subscribe again by adding the info to your new card.

We'd like you to know that we value every piece of feedback you share with us; but remember our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone. You can read more about it here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts