Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have spotify premium, and when i press play on the album screen it just plays the first song and t

I have spotify premium, and when i press play on the album screen it just plays the first song and t

Is it possible to just click play on the album screen and have the whole album play, even if I was already playing a different playlist earlier?

1 Reply

Hey @Janac,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chat section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here. 

Just to clarify, what did you mean by "album screen"? Did you mean the album art? It'd be awesome if you could clarify that detail to us. It'd be awesome if you can send us a screenshot of this in your next reply, so we can better visualize what's exactly happening on your side. 

That being said, we'd like to add some insights. When you're playing a playlist or an album, if you press play to start listening different content (whether it's a playlist, album, podcast, or a playlist made for you), the queue will automatically change. You'll see the content you selected on the queue and the previous one will stop. If you search for a specific song and you don't have the Autoplay option activated, just that song will play. 

If you select the "Add to the queue" option, the content will be added to the queue, and you'll start listening to it once the song you're playing finishes. If you were listening to a playlist, and you added an album to the queue, you'd listen to the song playing, then the whole album in the queue, and finally the rest of the playlist you were initially playing.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts