Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Preferred Font not supporting

Preferred Font not supporting

I am using a device named poco X3 Pro and I noticed a problem in the Spotify  app after I changed the default font roboto to Google sans for the looks of it.The problem was that the in-app icons were not visible anymore,where in-app icons should've been all I could see was rectangles and I tried to fix it in many ways,I restarted my device,I cleared cache,and even reinstalled the app but the only solution was to change back my phone's font to the default one and that's not what I had wanted so I would appreciate it if you guys could fix this.

1 Reply

Hi @Gourishankar,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! Heads-up: we've moved your post to the Help board since it's more relevant.

Spotify's UI is optimized to run with the default font, so changing it is not recommended since it may break the app or cause instability. We cannot guarantee proper functionality if the font is changed.

There aren't any plans on supporting fonts other than the default as of yet, however, if there are any news on this, rest assured we'll post an update on our Newsroom website.

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts